Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This will definitely drive the Israelis crazy. Don't be surprised if they don't hit Iran's facilities on their own or with the blessings of certain Americans (they've done it before). Turkey having nukes is one thing, Iran is completely different. Kinda hard to beef with your enemy when they can split atoms over your head.

Even if Iran vows not to make nukes, just having the capability is enough to kick off a war. Stuxnet virus slowed them down, sanctions, assassinations of Iranian nuclear scientists, they'll have to go all out now to guarantee they don't get them. Let them enjoy their celebrations, I don't think people will be celebrating in the future.
Turkey having nukes used to seem reasonable...but i'm not liking this Erodogan dude :patrice:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Turkey having nukes used to seem reasonable...but i'm not liking this Erodogan dude :patrice:

True. But I guess a long as they're considered staunch a NATO ally they'll turn a blind eye to things he's said. But then again, who feels safe with Pakistan with nukes? More importantly, who's got the balls to go and take them? :pachaha: Nobody wants that mushroom cloud. And with regime change you're likely to get even worse people than you had before. It's just a crazy time especially for that region. It's already a tinder box and sooner or later people flicking matches are going to set the whole region and world on fire. :snoop:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
How long are you going to bytch about some shyt that happened 60+ years ago?
Yeah, I mean it was just a criminal overthrow of a democratically-elected leader who was almost universally loved in order to replace his authority with a repressive dictator to be used as a western puppet for the next quarter century

It's not like it was a big deal or anything. Those people should just get over it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
True. But I guess a long as they're considered staunch a NATO ally they'll turn a blind eye to things he's said. But then again, who feels safe with Pakistan with nukes? More importantly, who's got the balls to go and take them? :pachaha: Nobody wants that mushroom cloud. And with regime change you're likely to get even worse people than you had before. It's just a crazy time especially for that region. It's already a tinder box and sooner or later people flicking matches is going to set the whole region and world on fire. :snoop:
I posted the story of how Pakistan got nukes in here just so people would understand how fukked up this shyt can get.

Dudes are too busy reading their news-bubbles and feeling good about this deal while Obama is probably clenching his fist in angst knowing that Iran will be having nuclear parades in a few years.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, I mean it was just a criminal overthrow of a democratically-elected leader who was almost universally loved in order to replace him with a repressive dictator to be used as a western puppet.

It's not like it was a big deal or anything. Those people should just get over it.
Hey, if you want to ignore the last 30 years of Iranian behavior (not the last 60) then be my guest. :pacspit:

We can go back to the Zoroasterian take over of the Tigris and Euphrates if you really want :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So why are you mad at this ? :mjlol: The world ain't fair, you say it yourself. Iran will have nuclear power and possibly nukes. Dude. Get over it.
ANNNND I don't like it and want everything done possible to stop it.

Then again, you see no problem with letting anyone get nukes, so don't waste your time arguing.

You straight sat here and tried to trot out reasoning why places like Venezuela or Iceland should get nukes :mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
ANNNND I don't like it and want everything done possible to stop it.

Then again, you see no problem with letting anyone get nukes, so don't waste your time arguing.

You straight sat here and tried to trot out reasoning why places like Venezuela or Iceland should get nukes :mjlol:

and if nothing is done to stop it, what's the next course of action?

:lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and if nothing is done to stop it, what's the next course of action?

:lupe:

:mjpls:

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I don't think people understand the sort of state-sponsored bullshyt Iran does around the world :snoop:
How about the state-sponsored bullshyt Israel does to its next door neighbor? How about the non-state sponsored bullshyt Pakistan and Saudi Arabia do around the world? :usure:

Is it better to work with a populous that you can relate to or a government? I'd argue that making sure the PEOPLE of Iran are on our side is one of the most important things we can do in the Middle East over the long run.

That isn't happening if we get into a fight with them over their nuclear program.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
fukk going to war. War will only turn their fairly moderate populous into radicals. And then we'll have one more failed state in the Middle East after we demolish their country.

and then we'll blame them for becoming radicals and wanting to kill us. and then we'll lie to Americans and say "they want to kill us for our freedoms", rinse, wash, repeat.