Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I can't stand this arrogant fukk. We subsidize 1/4th of the defense budget of his little country and he blatantly tries to undermine our foreign policy at every opportunity.

CIA documents are basically saying what you're saying :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I can't stand this arrogant fukk. We subsidize 1/4th of the defense budget of his little country and he blatantly tries to undermine our foreign policy at every opportunity.
Not just the money breh. The military technology we supply them with is priceless. At the end of the day if anything were to happen to Israel they would come running to us for everything, and we would supply it. So basically its our war, and with that situation the way it is, the US should be making the foreign policy decisions, and Israel should be going right along with what we say. If Israel doesnt like that, they should stop taking our welfare and go it alone...

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
This will definitely drive the Israelis crazy. Don't be surprised if they don't hit Iran's facilities on their own or with the blessings of certain Americans (they've done it before). Turkey having nukes is one thing, Iran is completely different. Kinda hard to beef with your enemy when they can split atoms over your head.

Even if Iran vows not to make nukes, just having the capability is enough to kick off a war. Stuxnet virus slowed them down, sanctions, assassinations of Iranian nuclear scientists, they'll have to go all out now to guarantee they don't get them. Let them enjoy their celebrations, I don't think people will be celebrating in the future.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This will definitely drive the Israelis crazy. Don't be surprised if they don't hit Iran's facilities on their own or with the blessings of certain Americans (they've done it before). Turkey having nukes is one thing, Iran is completely different. Kinda hard to beef with your enemy when they can split atoms over your head.

Even if Iran vows not to make nukes, just having the capability is enough to kick off a war. Stuxnet virus slowed them down, sanctions, assassinations of Iranian nuclear scientists, they'll have to go all out now to guarantee they don't get them. Let them enjoy their celebrations, I don't think people will be celebrating in the future.

If Iran were an Arab country, Israel would have already gone all out to stop them.

But Iran is different and will soon have the Russians and Chinese building up their military even more. Iran also is self sufficient with manufacturing their own weapons. Much different case than the Arab countries who have all been deeply penetrated by the excellent Israeli intelligence.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
If Iran were an Arab country, Israel would have already gone all out to stop them.

But Iran is different and will soon have the Russians and Chinese building up their military even more. Iran also is self sufficient with manufacturing their own weapons. Much different case than the Arab countries who have all been deeply penetrated by the excellent Israeli intelligence.
United States pulling a Hollywood Hogan?
tve74512-19911013-1877.gif

"But which side are they on"

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps

Considering Iran isn't Arab not attacking was a good idea considering they acted as a counter-weight to the Arabs just in case they acted up. The R&Cs is troubling from a Western standpoint in terms of influence in the region. Exactly, so to put it shortly, Iran isn't as soft and that's a problem. Syria, Lebanon (Hezbollah vs. Israel '06), Iraq and etc. Their regional influence is growing and it's throwing the balance off not just from a military standpoint but even possibly religiously (Palestine/Jersusalem). Self-sufficiency adds another level to the equation. No way to curtail them. They can't cut off their supply of bullets, they have to blow it up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
2012-01-06-Nucleardistribution.jpg

Until every figure here is reduced to zero. No country have any moral nor legal authority to refuse another country the right to nukes.
I disagree.

I don't believe in a fair or equal world.

There are those with power, and those without it.

And its in my interest to prevent those who don't have them from getting them.

One day, you'll maybe stand up for something that works in your own interests.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They are from 2012 so yes they are around 3 years old. Here's the source : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-steven-friedman/countries-with-nuclear-weapons_b_1189632.html

ISIS is not a country so I don't understand how it breaks my argument. My logic is you have no moral ground to restrain the access to nukes a sovereign country when you're part of the club who have them. If the USA and Europe had no nukes, I'd be all against Iran having it too but who is the USA to tell Iran not to have it ? Is Iran a American state ? So why the hell should they listen ? At some point, leaders need to lead by example.
You think morality is based on equality when it comes to geopolitics for some reason, so thats where you'll never understand why some nations have them and others don't.

I don't know where you live, but it better not be in Europe or North America...otherwise, you're a clown for this dumb shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Of course morality is irrelevant and that's also why restricting the nuke clubs doesn't stand either.
Did you seriously type this and just run that specious wall logic? :what:

Fam, restricting nuke clubs IS whats going to happen. Not everyone deserves one just because they want one. These arent motherfukkign iPhones.

What the ever loving fukk is wrong with you?

I mean...seriously...how do you say this shyt with a straight face?

Why doing so if not for the moral aspect to fight against nuclear proliferation and avoid world destruction ?
Written like someone who has no grasp of the REAL world.

My comparison was simply to highlight the hypocrisy when it comes to nukes and how it is hypocritical to deny the access to nukes while at the same time having a gang of them.
Theres no hypocrisy on the world stage. Its get down, or lay down. So no, I don't know why its wrong to have inequality in this regard.

And really, restricting the access to the club is even more hypocritical because it's simply stating that there are different classes of countries and only a few of them have all the rights and the power to dictate rules and determine rights for the rest. And I'm not talking about the USA alone, France (through Fabius) was one of the most reluctant to that deal while having hundreds of nukes.
Because...this is the case.

Dude. Get over it. The world ain't fair.

Borders exist for a reason.

I can't believe this dude is out here on this ponies and rainbows shyt :heh:

I'm playing devil's advocate obviously and I agree that nobody should have nuclear weaponry, I simply find hypocritical to dictate rules while being above them.
You're also talking about a situation that doesn't exist, so keep playing fantasy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Eh, people over here don't like them because they've been told not to like them. We're holding a grudge from the seventies and our biggest ally in the ME doesn't like them, so we're not supposed to be involved with them at all.

I'm not saying their government is peachy, but it's a democracy (even if the Ayatollah has final say), it's shiite which seems to be a lot less batshyt crazy, and they have a pretty rich history of innovation and culture. Its women don't have to cover their faces and they even hold office in Iran. The populous is pretty pro-west also.

I'm glad we're finally starting to reevaluate our relationship with them. I think this is a very important step moving forward.
I don't think people understand the sort of state-sponsored bullshyt Iran does around the world :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whats hilarious is that the two countries had a whole fake Cold War as a reason to stockpile arms and nuclear weapons, and the two will never engage each other in military conflict. Russia has been the ally of the Western European countries in every World War for a reason.
Did you just learn about WWII?

Thats cute :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree with all of that. My views opened up when my cousin married a Persian girl. Thats why I hope this deal works and Iran is working to become a global partner. However, it would be silly to ignore the history and believe everything Iran is saying to be accurate. Can't put all your eggs in one basket kind of thing.
Iran needs new leaders and it can't get those leaders if they get nukes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh God, another fukking mindless drone.

US overthrow of a democratically elected leader was what started this whole beef. And you want to talk about terror? How about the US arming of Iraq and complicity through silence of the use of biological weapons against Iran.

What of the constant threats to bomb Iran coming from the U.S. and Iran ever other election year?

All you chicken hawk war mongers can eat a dikk. For real.
How long are you going to bytch about some shyt that happened 60+ years ago?

Iran has long since earned their stamp of bullshyt since the 80s.

Again, you all really don't follow the news like that.

We used to have dog-fights with these dudes :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This could also be applied to just about all of Western Europe.

Thats why I don't trip off all these stats about how progressive some nations are or how much further their taxes go :sas2: