Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are from 2012 so yes they are around 3 years old. Here's the source : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-steven-friedman/countries-with-nuclear-weapons_b_1189632.html

ISIS is not a country so I don't understand how it breaks my argument. My logic is you have no moral ground to restrain the access to nukes a sovereign country when you're part of the club who have them. If the USA and Europe had no nukes, I'd be all against Iran having it too but who is the USA to tell Iran not to have it ? Is Iran a American state ? So why the hell should they listen ? At some point, leaders need to lead by example.

Bu bu but, they are not rational like we are. We can't trust brown Muslims to exercise reason and judgement.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Morality is irrelevant on the world stage in regards to nuclear weapons. The goal should be for no countries to have nukes but since there already are countries with them, the next best objective is to deny entry to any further participants. Iran should never have nuclear weapons. Ever. They should, however, have complete access to nuclear power. Iran is sovereign and doesn't have to listen but there are repercussions from the international community. Iran is currently appeasing that community by giving in to only having nuclear power and not weapons. If they stick to the plan, it will change the tide of history and they will once again be in favor in the international community. If they don't, then we'll revisit this exact situation down the road except they will be nuclear weapons capable and yield tremendous power.
Of course morality is irrelevant and that's also why restricting the nuke clubs doesn't stand either. Why doing so if not for the moral aspect to fight against nuclear proliferation and avoid world destruction ? My comparison was simply to highlight the hypocrisy when it comes to nukes and how it is hypocritical to deny the access to nukes while at the same time having a gang of them. And really, restricting the access to the club is even more hypocritical because it's simply stating that there are different classes of countries and only a few of them have all the rights and the power to dictate rules and determine rights for the rest. And I'm not talking about the USA alone, France (through Fabius) was one of the most reluctant to that deal while having hundreds of nukes.

I'm playing devil's advocate obviously and I agree that nobody should have nuclear weaponry, I simply find hypocritical to dictate rules while being above them.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
They are about the whitest people in the ME so kick rocks with the racist nonsense :camby:

People over here don't trust them because they are the anti-West and have attacked us on numerous occasions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Read a little before you jump to conclusions.
Eh, people over here don't like them because they've been told not to like them. We're holding a grudge from the seventies and our biggest ally in the ME doesn't like them, so we're not supposed to be involved with them at all.

I'm not saying their government is peachy, but it's a democracy (even if the Ayatollah has final say), it's shiite which seems to be a lot less batshyt crazy, and they have a pretty rich history of innovation and culture. Its women don't have to cover their faces and they even hold office in Iran. The populous is pretty pro-west also.

I'm glad we're finally starting to reevaluate our relationship with them. I think this is a very important step moving forward.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Whats hilarious is that the two countries had a whole fake Cold War as a reason to stockpile arms and nuclear weapons, and the two will never engage each other in military conflict. Russia has been the ally of the Western European countries in every World War for a reason.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
By the way, my dog's name is Ayatollah.
arabmjpls1-png.3182

Dude's command for lay down is "Praise Allah." :sas2:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eh, people over here don't like them because they've been told not to like them. We're holding a grudge from the seventies and our biggest ally in the ME doesn't like them, so we're not supposed to be involved with them at all.

I'm not saying their government is peachy, but it's a democracy (even if the Ayatollah has final say), it's shiite which seems to be a lot less batshyt crazy, and they have a pretty rich history of innovation and culture. Its women don't have to cover their faces and they even hold office in Iran. The populous is pretty pro-west also.

I'm glad we're finally starting to reevaluate our relationship with them. I think this is a very important step moving forward.

I agree with all of that. My views opened up when my cousin married a Persian girl. Thats why I hope this deal works and Iran is working to become a global partner. However, it would be silly to ignore the history and believe everything Iran is saying to be accurate. Can't put all your eggs in one basket kind of thing.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You needed that to become open-minded about geopolitics? :mjlol:

As someone who has family in Israel, yes, thats exactly what I needed. A real prospective from a direct Iranian on the situation on the ground there. Not any hate mongering from either side, which theres plenty. Iran directly supports internationally known terrorist groups that are a direct threat to my family abroad so I apologize if I don't give them the same benefit of doubt that you do.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are about the whitest people in the ME so kick rocks with the racist nonsense :camby:

People over here don't trust them because they are the anti-West and have attacked us on numerous occasions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Read a little before you jump to conclusions.

Oh God, another fukking mindless drone.

US overthrow of a democratically elected leader was what started this whole beef. And you want to talk about terror? How about the US arming of Iraq and complicity through silence of the use of biological weapons against Iran.

What of the constant threats to bomb Iran coming from the U.S. and Iran ever other election year?

All you chicken hawk war mongers can eat a dikk. For real.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6999328

Netanyahu: Israeli Cabinet United In Opposition To Iran Nuclear Deal
------
Bibi just doesn't get it. We're done letting you construct are foreign policy, time to fall in line little guy. Your war mongering days are at the end, the rest of the world is tired of you. The whoa is us shtick is old, hopefully we start pulling funding if he continues to undermine our goals.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

------
Bibi just doesn't get it. We're done letting you construct are foreign policy, time to fall in line little guy. Your war mongering days are at the end, the rest of the world is tired of you. The whoa is us shtick is old, hopefully we start pulling funding if he continues to undermine our goals.

I think he fukked up by understimating Obama's resolve. This is the first time in my life that o have ever seen us break so openy from Israel.

I :salute: brother Obama for what he is doing in foreign policy.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

------
I can't stand this arrogant fukk. We subsidize 1/4th of the defense budget of his little country and he blatantly tries to undermine our foreign policy at every opportunity.