Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This deal is the most fukked up thing I may have ever witnessed.

Iran has a nuke :snoop:

11041198_10202740937163850_8517130892479902873_n.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Thats not true.
Here, on the coli, we are like the UN. The mods are in power.

And they have passed two banner resolutions telling you to eat dikk.

Until you have those two pink WOAT banners removed, you are under sanctions.
Your post have no economic value, and you put at risk others caught doing backroom deals with you and going against the sanctions by giving you daps or rep.

I didn't want to tell you this Napoleon... but I'm afriaid you are a rogue actor.
And one of these days you are gonna think you are in a film thread... but its gonna be a covert op. Cook, Always, Mid-West, Brooklyn, Liu Kang and Walt are gonna SEAL-TEAM 6 your bytchass and release the pics of the ban like they did Bin Laden.

Then we're all gonna celebrate.
:noah:
:deadmanny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:mjlol:@napoleon. Imagine him during the Cuban missile crisis...

This is some fukkING BULLshyt! This is the worst thing that ever happened in the history of mankind. Anybody who is for this cannot be taken seriously and should probably be prosecuted for treason. Nothing in my life has ever pissed me off this much.

HOW THE fukk CAN YOU EXPECT TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COMMUNISM AND PROTECT DEMOCRACY WHEN YOU LET AN OPPRESSIVE REGIME THAT TREATS ITS OWN PEOPLE LIKE shyt LIKE THE USSR FORCE US INTO REMOVING OUR NUKES FROM ITALY AND TURKEY!?!?

This

is

fukked

up.

People don't fear us anymore. We just told the USSR that military action against Cuba is off the table when they are 90 miles away from our border and hate us and want to kill us and JUST HAD fukkING NUKES POINTED AT US! We should've taken them out.

Castro is a threat to democracy and an enemy of America we just told him he can threaten us and do whatever he wants with no consequences.

You think Kruschev is just going to fukking sit there and do NOTHING after we DISMANTLED our only way to contain him?

Only a complete IDIOT would think that. He's going to spread communism throughout southeast Asia, Europe, and Latin America and we're going to be surrounded by HOSTILE COMMUNIST NATIONS WITH NUKES POINTED AT US!

The Chinese were starting to split away from the Soviets but this fukking piece of shyt deal is just going to embolden them into thinking the U. S. is weak and strengthen their ties.

They're going to be spreading communism all over the world like cancer and mass producing nukes like they're fukking cars. Its not like we have any leverage to say hold TALKS to STRATEGICALLY LIMIT ARMS in the future now.

I don't think yall understand the implications of this.

shyt is real out here fam!

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Clearly Iran would like a nuke. They actually need one. They are isolated in the Muslim world, being that they are Persians and shyte Muslims. The Sunni nation of Pakistan next door has nukes. They are bordered on the other side by Sunni Arabs. They have a long running dispute with Saudi Arabia, an Arab Sunni nation just across the Persian gulf. They would like to rest control of the holy cities from the grip of the Saud family. Their religious disputes with Saudi Arabia are every bit as much intense as their beef with Isreal. Actually even more so. They would also like to be in the fore front of the liberation of Jerusalem.

Their list of enemies is long and includes the wealthiest and most powerful powers in the Middle East along with the most powerful country on earth. They have no real allies and most of their most powerful rivals have nukes.

They have a great need for nukes, through many years of determination they will eventually go nuclear. There is no question about it. I don't think regime change in Tehran changes their strategic outlook all that much either. Even a modern democratic elected secular government would still face the same rivals close by with nukes. They may not have the same determination as the radical religious folks but I would think they would still see the need for nukes.

We can delay the process, but there is really no way to prevent a nuclear Persia over the long term. Delay and shaping the future to be prepared for a nuclear Iran is the best course of action. We can live with a nuclear Iran. OBL's friends and protectors have nukes and we are living with them (Pakistan.). I wouldn't want to live in Tel Aviv or Ryiad with a nuclear Iran, but the US will be fine.

This brings me to a broader point, them crazy F'ing people over there are all going to kill each other before too long. We best stay out of it as much as possible. Buy some oil, sell Israel some weapons, beyond that we need to GTFO of the Middle East.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Do you not realize how this pushes Saudi Arabia to now develop a nuke?
Well if they do develop a nuke, then we'll be all up in their shyt while they do it. Just like we'll be with Iran.

If Iran doesn't comply, then the economic sanctions will resume. It's as simple as that. I'd much rather work with them than constantly feud with them.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Iran is using the nuclear issue to push for removal of all sanctions, which goes against what many in the US and Israel want which is regime change and "democracy" brought to Iran like Iraq and Libya.

Iran's big strategy is to put giving up its rights to enrich uranium which are provided to every nation that signs the NPT, in exchange for lifting of sanctions.

Rouhani believes in the deal, while extremists in the US and Iran view the chances of a deal unlikely and don't trust each other.

Once it gets a deal, it will be admitted into the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and China and Russia will have the back of the Iranians. Meaning the sanctions will be reduced and actively oppose the remaining sanctions while beefing up Iran's military.

Iran can then in 10 years restart its nuclear weapons program with no fear of Israeli or US interference. it will be like India and Pakistan, the US and EU will put new sanctions and make angry faces in 2025, none of which will hurt Iran which has shielded itself from further economic blackmail by then.

By agreeing to a deal the Israelis are right to be pissed off, because you acknowledge the independence and middle power status to Iran in the future.

Turkey and India are the 2 main countries that officially accept sanctions against Iran but unofficially are its biggest trade partners.

They are Iran's best sanction busters.

The sanctions against Iran are hurting the dollar and Euros long term stability because they have encouraged countries like Iran, Turkey, India, Pakistan, China and Russia to trade with each other using currency swaps in their mutual currencies and gold.
This is one of China's many small moves towards the end of dollar hegemony over the world economy, they have been quietly yet furiously encouraging this behind the scenes.

Obama wants to derail China's long term plans to destroy dollar hegemony and give it a couple more decades to survive,
he will see a deal and let the sanctions against Iran go.

Iran's business community (bazaaris) are powerful and influential over the government and they are susceptible to seduction by the world financial elite / AKA parasites.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
2012-01-06-Nucleardistribution.jpg

Until every figure here is reduced to zero. No country have any moral nor legal authority to refuse another country the right to nukes.

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Quickest way to break your argument is this: "Ok, lets give ISIS nukes". You think they have the right to nukes? Even if you believe no country should have nukes, guess what, some already do. The goal is to limit that club. Its exclusive for obvious reasons. Nukes = unmatched power. I'm actually ok with Tehran as long as they use it only for power. But theres a catch; Giving Iran nukes just set a precedent in the international community. If you support terrorists(Hezbollah/Hamas), undermine Western interests at all costs, threaten the annihilation of a nation, and take a hard line then you've done enough to warrant having nukes. Clearly, the "powers that be" can't do anything to stop you, so why the fukk not get a nuke. Terrible precedent.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think those numbers are out of date /
They are from 2012 so yes they are around 3 years old. Here's the source : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-steven-friedman/countries-with-nuclear-weapons_b_1189632.html

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Quickest way to break your argument is this: "Ok, lets give ISIS nukes". You think they have the right to nukes? Even if you believe no country should have nukes, guess what, some already do. The goal is to limit that club. Its exclusive for obvious reasons. Nukes = unmatched power. I'm actually ok with Tehran as long as they use it only for power. But theres a catch; Giving Iran nukes just set a precedent in the international community. If you support terrorists(Hezbollah/Hamas), undermine Western interests at all costs, threaten the annihilation of a nation, and take a hard line then you've done enough to warrant having nukes. Clearly, the "powers that be" can't do anything to stop you, so why the fukk not get a nuke. Terrible precedent.
ISIS is not a country so I don't understand how it breaks my argument. My logic is you have no moral ground to restrain the access to nukes a sovereign country when you're part of the club who have them. If the USA and Europe had no nukes, I'd be all against Iran having it too but who is the USA to tell Iran not to have it ? Is Iran a American state ? So why the hell should they listen ? At some point, leaders need to lead by example.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
They are from 2012 so yes they are around 3 years old. Here's the source : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-steven-friedman/countries-with-nuclear-weapons_b_1189632.html

ISIS is not a country so I don't understand how it breaks my argument. My logic is you have no moral ground to restrain the access to nukes a sovereign country when you're part of the club who have them. If the USA and Europe had no nukes, I'd be all against Iran having it too but who is the USA to tell Iran not to have it ? Is Iran a American state ? So why the hell should they listen ? At some point, leaders need to lead by example.

Morality is irrelevant on the world stage in regards to nuclear weapons. The goal should be for no countries to have nukes but since there already are countries with them, the next best objective is to deny entry to any further participants. Iran should never have nuclear weapons. Ever. They should, however, have complete access to nuclear power. Iran is sovereign and doesn't have to listen but there are repercussions from the international community. Iran is currently appeasing that community by giving in to only having nuclear power and not weapons. If they stick to the plan, it will change the tide of history and they will once again be in favor in the international community. If they don't, then we'll revisit this exact situation down the road except they will be nuclear weapons capable and yield tremendous power.