Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Fam, do you not realize how inherently more fukked up this makes things?

Iran is NOT an innocent little nation. They're out here fukking shyt up trying to enforce some geopolitical wet dream over some shyt muhammad may or may not have said 1400 years ago...AND they're in the minority.

But wait.

You "we are the world" asshats will learn when Saudi Arabia's program gets revealed, or when Turkey starts spinning up their own stockpiles of Uranium Flouride gas.

You dudes only see the ends of your noses.

This is a HUGE fukking deal and I really think think you grasp it.

This changes the middle east FOREVER.

And its a terrible fukking deal for not just any one who lives there, but all of us.

Iran or the US?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
This fakkit @Napoleon is to delusional.. no point in getting a debate with him:mjlol:

nikka gets so mad that he change up his font to put out his point:russ:

Cry me a river faq go to iran and do something about instead keep complaining and crying like little bytch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This fakkit @Napoleon is to delusional.. no point in getting a debate with him:mjlol:

Cry me a river faq go to iran and do something about instead keep complaining and crying like little bytch
How are you not infuriated that a state that unquestionably exports state terrorism, is virulently anti-western, and treats its own people like absolute dog-shyt is now being given a hands-off approach to engaging in runaway nuclear proliferation.

This is a motherfukking game-changer and you all will wish to go back to a time before a nuclear middle east.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
How are you not infuriated that a state that unquestionably exports state terrorism, is virulently anti-western, and treats its own people like absolute dog-shyt is now being given a hands-off approach to engaging in runaway nuclear proliferation.

This is a motherfukking game-changer and you all will wish to go back to a time before a nuclear middle east.
Why cant you give iran a chance to move on from its past? Its like you dont want them to change? There prob the most westernized country..in that part of the world... while your gov is allied with country like saudi arabia. Give them a chance you delusional fukk and also why are you avoiding not blaming obama for having to do this deal? Stop cherrypicking in your debates fakkit

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why cant you give iran a chance to move on from its past? Its like you dont want them to change? There prob the most westernized country..in that part of the world... while your gov is allied with country like saudi arabia. Give them a chance you delusional fukk and also why are you avoiding not blaming obama for having to do this deal? Stop cherrypicking in your debates fakkit
NO NUKES

Period.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
This is seriously one of the most fukked up things Obama may ever be attached to.

Anyone who claims to be an american needs to seriously understand the implications of this.

Iran basically gets to develop a nuke...then who? The saudis. Then? The Turks.

Remember the Egyptian nuclear program? I do.

They'll ramp up too

You condone the most unstable part of the world obtaining nukes...and I'm the dumbass? :mindblown:

I'm thankful none of you are in any positions of power.

Sometimes I appreciate republicans for foreign policy and democrats for domestic...at least you know the republican isn't a p*ssy. :snoop:

Thats not true.
Here, on the coli, we are like the UN. The mods are in power.

And they have passed two banner resolutions telling you to eat dikk.

Until you have those two pink WOAT banners removed, you are under sanctions.
Your post have no economic value, and you put at risk others caught doing backroom deals with you and going against the sanctions by giving you daps or rep.

I didn't want to tell you this Napoleon... but I'm afriaid you are a rogue actor.
And one of these days you are gonna think you are in a film thread... but its gonna be a covert op. Cook, Always, Mid-West, Brooklyn, Liu Kang and Walt are gonna SEAL-TEAM 6 your bytchass and release the pics of the ban like they did Bin Laden.

Then we're all gonna celebrate.
:noah:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Aye breh:patrice:
You think any of those countries could hit Cali?

:sas1:
The middle east countries are land locked. They don't have the range.

Russia can hit Alaska...
The asian seaborad (Japan, the Koreas, etc...) plus China are in consideration to have the range to hit Cali.

N.Korea already declared they could.

Russia might also be in consideration in terms of range. I am unsure, exactly.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

Dude is pathetic, he's not even using facts to support his argument. You can feel the anger through his responses :mjlol:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Thats not true.
Here, on the coli, we are like the UN. The mods are in power.

And they have passed two banner resolutions telling you to eat dikk.

Until you have those two pink WOAT banners removed, you are under sanctions.
Your post have no economic value, and you put at risk others caught doing backroom deals with you and going against the sanctions by giving you daps or rep.

I didn't want to tell you this Napoleon... but I'm afriaid you are a rogue actor.
And one of these days you are gonna think you are in a film thread... but its gonna be a covert op. Cook, Always, Mid-West, Brooklyn, Liu Kang and Walt are gonna SEAL-TEAM 6 your bytchass and release the pics of the ban like they did Bin Laden.

Then we're all gonna celebrate.
:noah:

Uh-oh, we just Iran'ed his ass :troll:

How about financial sanctions? We should take his Coli - cash :troll:

How about we limited his ability to move freely? Ban all access to HL and TLR :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But let's give them nukes :mjlol:

US officials: Iran's militias just failed in Iraq because they can't shoot or coordinate
shiite-fighters-rockets-isis-militants-fighting.jpg
REUTERS/Thaier Al-Sudani Shi'ite fighters launch a rocket during clashes with Islamic State militants on the outskirts of al-Alam, Iraq, March 8, 2015.

After a nearly month-long assault on the Iraqi city of Tikrit by the Iraqi military and Iranian-backed Shiite militias, the city was finally retaken from ISIS.

Recapturing Saddam Hussein's hometown was expected to only take a few days, but ISIS (aka Islamic State, or Daesh) laid a bunch of improvised explosive devices(IEDs) that shredded Shia militiamen.

And there was another problem, according to US officials: The Iranian-backed militias couldn't shoot very well.

"U.S. officials assessed that the Iranian-backed assault on Tikrit was failing because of the inaccuracy of Iranian artillery and the failure of the Tehran-backed militias to respond to orders or coordinate their movements with the Iraqi security forces nominally leading the fight," The Wall Street Journal reports.

Tikrit was only successfully retaken once the US started conducting airstrikes against the militants, which effectively sidelined the Shiite militias. Three militias explicitly linked to Iran, the Asaib Ahl al Haq, the Hezbollah Brigades, and the Badr Corps, withdrew their troops from the front lines following the US intervention. The original offensive included 25,000 to 30,000 Shia militiamen.

sunni-shia-iraq.png
Reuters

Other Shiite militias that remained alongside the Iraqi Army after the airstrikes were identified by the US as potential partners in the fight against ISIS. Those militias, which supposedly aren’t beholden to Iran, number at least 4,500 fighters.

According to the WSJ, the US deliberately used airstrikes in Tikrit "to drive a wedge between Iran and Iraq" while becoming more effective partners with Iraqi-led Shiite militias.

The Iranian-backed militias, such as the Badr Corps, directly fought against the US during the occupation of Iraq and were responsible for countless deaths linked to improvised explosive devices. The groups have also committed retribution atrocities against Sunni civilians since the ISIS offensive, such as the burning of villages and the purposeful looting of homes.