Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Different situation and I'm questioning your intellect even making the comparison.

Stand-offs are NOT good dumbass. :stopitslime:
I don't disagree with the majority of your post. I don't want nuclear capability for any country.

However, stopping a country from having nuclear weapons through use of force is completely contrary to keeping peace.

Treat them as an equal. Monitor their progress and repair relations with them. Out of all the Middle Eastern countries, Iran should be our most natural ally. They aren't even arab for christ's sake, they're Persian. We've just got a long standing beef with them that we should try to reverse.

I'd rather have a nuclear Iran as an ally than go to war with a non-nuclear version of them. I promise that country has potential, we just have to get it out of them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't disagree with the majority of your post. I don't want nuclear capability for any country.

However, stopping a country from having nuclear weapons through use of force is completely contrary to keeping peace.

Treat them as an equal. Monitor their progress and repair relations with them. Out of all the Middle Eastern countries, Iran should be our most natural ally. They aren't even arab for christ's sake, they're Persian. We've just got a long standing beef with them that we should try to reverse.

I'd rather have a nuclear Iran as an ally than go to war with a non-nuclear version of them. I promise that country has potential, we just have to get it out of them.
I don't support the idea of playing fair on the world stage.

So, no. I don't want to "treat them equally"

They should be scared to do anything without the rest of the world knowing.

This is still a repressive islamic country. just because they don't force the women to wear burkas and hijab doesn't mean its not fukked in entirely irreparable ways.

This nation is NOT our friend.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
ThinkProgress is adding their own bias to this story from a pro-obamas stance.

O'reilly is a realist above many other things...and a deal, is better than war.

Thats all he said. I agree with that.
Fam. This shyt is such a glaring moment in history, I really don't think people truly understand what just happened here.

We literally can't stop them from getting a bomb without going to war.

:leostare:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I don't support the idea of playing fair on the world stage.

So, no. I don't want to "treat them equally"

They should be scared to do anything without the rest of the world knowing.

This is still a repressive islamic country. just because they don't force the women to wear burkas and hijab doesn't mean its not fukked in entirely irreparable ways.

This nation is NOT our friend.
Saudi Arabia is ungodly worse than them on every front and they're our boys. :why:

I don't love Iran. I just think their the best horse to bet on in the Middle East because they have an educated pro-western populous and stability.

The ONLY reasons we aren't friends with them is because of old shyt and Israel. That's it. Don't feed me the "repressive regime" bullshyt when we are all about being allied with the Saudis.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Saudi Arabia is ungodly worse than them on every front and they're our boys. :why:

I don't love Iran. I just think their the best horse to bet on in the Middle East because they have an educated pro-western populous and stability.

The ONLY reasons we aren't friends with them is because of old shyt and Israel. That's it. Don't feed me the "repressive regime" bullshyt when we are all about being allied with the Saudis.
Do you not realize how this pushes Saudi Arabia to now develop a nuke?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't matter. This shyt just pushes the Turks and Sauds to race to breakout.

This shyt was a terrible fukking deal.

These people don't fear us like they used to, and thats a MAJOR problem.

Fear? You think anyone in the ME questions the US' military supremacy? I'd argue the independence we're seeing from ME countries against ISIS and terrorism is a good thing. Let them handle their own problems.

SA and Iran have been waging a proxy war for a decade plus. Of course they don't like deal. They're used to being the US' best terrorist funding friend. Now Iran is getting cozy with the US.