Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The EU is going to help them create the bomb

This is amazing guys!

:blessed:
This is seriously one of the most fukked up things Obama may ever be attached to.

Anyone who claims to be an american needs to seriously understand the implications of this.

Iran basically gets to develop a nuke...then who? The saudis. Then? The Turks.

Remember the Egyptian nuclear program? I do.

They'll ramp up too
damn, i wish you could be trapped in a silo and have a nuke dropped down there on your dumb ass.
You condone the most unstable part of the world obtaining nukes...and I'm the dumbass? :mindblown:

I'm thankful none of you are in any positions of power.

Sometimes I appreciate republicans for foreign policy and democrats for domestic...at least you know the republican isn't a p*ssy. :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And youre a contrarian c00n who worships at the altar of American hegemony cause youre too much of a coward to call out tyranny u benefit from.

U stupid fukk :mjlol: Iran already has 8.5 tons of enriched uranium. If they REALLY wanted to make a bomb there's really not a damn thing stopping them. But they realize that having a strong economy and allies in the West is of much higher value to them than having a bomb and economic chaos.

If the ME is going to enter the 21st century they need strong economies and democracies. Deals like this are necessary first steps. Your fetish for American bloodshed and abuse of power are not more important or rational than that
I absolutely support embracing the fear and hesitation non-american actors recall when it comes time to scare them into doing something we want. :blessed:

I don't fetishize american bloodshed...I wonder why you do by supporting this deal :sas2:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
One of these days the fairly westernized people of Iran are going to be in power.

When that time comes we just positioned ourselves to be allies with them.

I trust them with Nukes way more than fukking Pakistan.

Sometimes I appreciate republicans for foreign policy and democrats for domestic...at least you know the republican isn't a p*ssy. :snoop:
:rudy: shyt, the number one response from Republicans to "What should be done in the Middle East?" is "nuke the whole place."

If that's the truth then they should love this shyt. :smugbiden:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If they're not gonna use it on us, shut the fukk up... it's sentiments like that, the hypocritical GOP fearmongering which pisses me off... :pacspit:
Fam, do you not realize how inherently more fukked up this makes things?

Iran is NOT an innocent little nation. They're out here fukking shyt up trying to enforce some geopolitical wet dream over some shyt muhammad may or may not have said 1400 years ago...AND they're in the minority.

But wait.

You "we are the world" asshats will learn when Saudi Arabia's program gets revealed, or when Turkey starts spinning up their own stockpiles of Uranium Flouride gas.

You dudes only see the ends of your noses.

This is a HUGE fukking deal and I really think think you grasp it.

This changes the middle east FOREVER.

And its a terrible fukking deal for not just any one who lives there, but all of us.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One of these days the fairly westernized people of Iran are going to be in power.

:rudy: shyt, the number one response from Republicans to "What should be done in the Middle East?" is "nuke the whole place."

If that's the truth then they should love this shyt. :smugbiden:

Yea. fukking. Right.

Revolutions RARELY tend to result in greater enlightenment...its why the American experiment is so fukking rare.

Populist sentiments of religious movements tend to always predominate and people result to their basic urges and go for the simplest, and ultimately, dumbest shyt. Its why communism was so fukking popular.

The mullahs in Iran got that shyt on lock. I don't know WTF you're smoking

Ain't no moderation going on with Afghanistan and Pakistan to the east and Saudi Arabia and Yemen and Iraq to the west.

You dudes are clueless! :wow:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Yea. fukking. Right.

Revolutions RARELY tend to result in greater enlightenment...its why the American experiment is so fukking rare.

Populist sentiments of religious movements tend to always predominate and people result to their basic urges and go for the simplest, and ultimately, dumbest shyt. Its why communism was so fukking popular.

The mullahs in Iran got that shyt on lock. I don't know WTF you're smoking

Ain't no moderation going on with Afghanistan and Pakistan to the east and Saudi Arabia and Yemen and Iraq to the west.

You dudes are clueless! :wow:
Aye breh:patrice:
You think any of those countries could hit Cali?

:sas1:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
2704980_f520.jpg

:wow:

Stepping on the flag makes them like 8s automatically :lawd:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This is seriously one of the most fukked up things Obama may ever be attached to.

Anyone who claims to be an american needs to seriously understand the implications of this.

Iran basically gets to develop a nuke...then who? The saudis. Then? The Turks.

Remember the Egyptian nuclear program? I do.

They'll ramp up too

You condone the most unstable part of the world obtaining nukes...and I'm the dumbass? :mindblown:

I'm thankful none of you are in any positions of power.

you can be thankful all you want that i'm not in a position of power. obama is though. :umad::obama::ehh:

i'm sure you appreciate the republicans foreign policy or whatever it is that passes for foreign policy. they are always wrong just like you. :russ::mjlol: birds of a feather flock together.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pakistan with nukes still upsets me. Pakistan is known for harboring terrorist. But hey India still hasnt been nuked...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Centrifuges
Term: Iran will be allowed about 6,000 centrifuges: 5,000 at its Natanz facility and 1,000 at Fordow. It can only use first-generation IR-1 centrifuges, and has to give up other models.
Plain English: Centrifuges are pieces of equipment you use to enrich uranium, a natural ore, into nuclear fuel
. If you enrich uranium long enough in centrifuges, it can be used to make a nuclear bomb. Iran currently has about 20,000 centrifuges, so it will have to give most of them up. It will also be allowed to use only its very old, first-generation centrifuges.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...nto-plain-english/ar-AAamz6F?ocid=mailsignout

Iran is gonna have a parade. It was nice having peace in the Middle East while it lasted.
cd494ce5-83a6-4992-9b5c-35c4c7da2d34.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you can be thankful all you want that i'm not in a position of power. obama is though. :umad::obama::ehh:

i'm sure you appreciate the republicans foreign policy or whatever it is that passes for foreign policy. they are always wrong just like you. :russ::mjlol: birds of a feather flock together.
What are republicans wrong about ON THIS ISSUE w/ respect to Iran?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Before I was cautious about us trusting Iran, but now I see the bigger picture. Lets just hope this is not a mistake, but the biggest deal breaker in the 2010's.
Fam. This shyt is such a glaring moment in history, I really don't think people truly understand what just happened here.

We literally can't stop them from getting a bomb without going to war.