Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW just to dispell some of the other BS you wrote about price

i just looked on ATT website the HTC One (beautiful phone btw) is going for .99C with a 2 year signup...that 99 cents not dollars.

HTC is having their own troubles...it's going to be Iphone, S4, and Z10 by the end of the year.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

i just looked on ATT website the HTC One (beautiful phone btw) is going for .99C with a 2 year signup...that 99 cents not dollars.

HTC is having their own troubles...it's going to be Iphone, S4, and Z10 by the end of the year.
The HTC One is being reviewed as the best phone ever released by many outlets...and its not even on sale yet fyi. The Z10 is getting 3/5 and 7/10 scores.

The Z10 will do about Lumia 920/WP numbers if you want to play the prediction game.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The HTC ONE X is .99 cents, not the HTC ONE

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The HTC One is being reviewed as the best phone ever released by many outlets...and its not even on sale yet fyi. The Z10 is getting 3/5 and 7/10 scores.

The Z10 will do about Lumia 920/WP numbers if you want to play the prediction game.

dude the tech industry hates BB and loves IOS and Android, everyone knows that. There's a bias at certain "impartial" reviewers like BGR.

Z10 is the PEOPLE's choice

Smartphone Rankings | PhoneDog

sales speaks volumes and Z10 has been selling well in Globally where released.I talked to ATT reps (about pre orders) and they told me they had a LOT of interest i the Z10...now that's not quantifiable but the link above shows people are interested.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
dude the tech industry hates BB and loves IOS and Android, everyone knows that. There's a bias at certain "impartial" reviewers like BGR.

Z10 is the PEOPLE's choice

Smartphone Rankings | PhoneDog

sales speaks volumes and Z10 has been selling well in Globally where released.I talked to ATT reps (about pre orders) and they told me they had a LOT of interest i the Z10...now that's not quantifiable but the link above shows people are interested.
Keep fighting that good fight

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
I messed around with a blackberry z10 for a couple of days, the phone is nicely built the screen is crisp. doesn't look cheaply built like the Samsung phones.

The way you move around is nice, swipe up to go home, swipe left for the hub and so on.

I used the gps for a while and that sht drained the battery after 3 hours. The battery and Gps on this phone are suspect.

I didint get a chance to see how the mp3 player organizes music.

I like the style and quality of the build but it doesn't do anything new or better than the latest android or iphone. that's including that "active windows"

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I messed around with a blackberry z10 for a couple of days, the phone is nicely built the screen is crisp. doesn't look cheaply built like the Samsung phones.

The way you move around is nice, swipe up to go home, swipe left for the hub and so on.

I used the gps for a while and that sht drained the battery after 3 hours. The battery and Gps on this phone are suspect.

I didint get a chance to see how the mp3 player organizes music.

I like the style and quality of the build but it doesn't do anything new or better than the latest android or iphone. that's including that "active windows"

I had no problems with the battery drain, I've seen some that have had it with BB Travel.

I've mostly been messing with the typing, hub, and the audio texts....it's been great for me.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Lumia 920 >>>

:lolmj:

but I did try out the new BB joint at the AT&T store and it looks and feels nice. I would need to actually take it home for a week or two to give you an opinion about the OS tho. never understood how people dikk ride phones or OS's but to each his own.

I Fell off the iPhone bandwagon after the 4. I own the 3, 3Gs and the 4. Then switched to the Lumia 920. That same iOS shyt + reiterations of the same phone was tiring.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well Z10 wont work on current BES infrastructure. So they'll all need to upgrade to BES10. Which makes all their current blackberrys obsolete as they wont work on BES10 Server. ( although, I guess they could run 2 bb infrastructures. :yeshrug: )

Also, the users in most companies want the blackberry due to the physical keyboard. without that they may as well go for an iphone and use active sync out the box on Exchange mail. The Company I slave for has already dumped Blackberry and I heard the Pentagon, one of their biggest customers is dumping blackberry as well. I certainly know a few huge investment banks in the uk who have dumped BB for iphones and S3s.

I got the bold 9900 for work, and I got that last summer. However going forward, they have been deploying iPhone 5's as company phones so maybe even business's are throwing the BB in the bushes as well.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the bold 9900 for work, and I got that last summer. However going forward, they have been deploying iPhone 5's as company phones so maybe even business's are throwing the BB in the bushes as well.

Diversity is good, makes these companies step their game up. There's loyalty becaus we are creatures of habit.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
How the funk do people have opinions on things they've not used? Parrotting 'expert' opinions?

To the OP - Do you.

I'm strongly considering getting a Z10. Can you tell me some of the good and bad of the OS?