iPad Pro 2018 Reviews

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This 12.9 iPad Pro is much more of a device than I needed. Still I plan to keep it. I kept my last one 4 years and I’ll still keep my Air 2 as a device I take to work for down time. I just looked at what one was worth the sell and under $160 for me ain’t worth selling. The iPad is amazing but it’s clearly not for my use case which is solely as a media consumption device.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This looks interesting, but imma stick with my 2017 pro. That shyt fast enough (abs decently priced enough) for me

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
purposely gimped so you can't use external storage.
the "amazing display" "fast and smooth" shyt. Its over spec'd to only be running iOS; so it better be. iOS 12 is really optimized for all devices though so its just smooth, period.
We've had amazing displays and smooth for years :yeshrug:

The new 11 inch pro

I love the hell out of it. So far I use it more than my phone in the crib. That never happened before. I usually go back to my phone. But this is not the case.

I love it.

well naturally you are going to use the device with the bigger display/faster speeds when you are at home; especially since it just plays the same apps on your phone. browsing social media, playing games or surfing the web will always be a better experience on a bigger display. that's not saying much.
you use your phone when you have no choice but to use it. when i'm home i barely pick up my iphone at all. i'm either at my PC or on my tablet if i'm in my backyard or garage working around the house.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
purposely gimped so you can't use external storage.
the "amazing display" "fast and smooth" shyt. Its over spec'd to only be running iOS; so it better be. iOS 12 is really optimized for all devices though so its just smooth, period.
We've had amazing displays and smooth for years :yeshrug:

well naturally you are going to use the device with the bigger display/faster speeds when you are at home; especially since it just plays the same apps on your phone. browsing social media, playing games or surfing the web will always be a better experience on a bigger display. that's not saying much.
you use your phone when you have no choice but to use it. when i'm home i barely pick up my iphone at all. i'm either at my PC or on my tablet if i'm in my backyard or garage working around the house.
It is for me. I usually just go back to my phone. I could buy a lap top or tablet and within the next day I would find myself using my phone like:francis:

But this not the case. I’m barely using my phone

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
There's talk of the next iOS revision having more stuff for the iPad in it. Of course there will be a newer even more powerful iPad out then.

At minimum the iPad pro versions should have external drive support and desktop class file browsing, oh and a built in calculator :pacspit:

Last edited: