iPad Pro 2018 Reviews

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok this is a 2021 iPad mini 6. $444 for a 256GB model at Best Buy. Not gonna lie it was a better purchase than the Pro. The 60hz doesn't bother me really and it's the ideal size for handheld stuff I used to use my phone for. Got Paperback.moe on it to read manga and it's the best manga reader I've ever owned. Multitasking tome now is YouTube videos on the Pro and surfing the web on the mini.

Got a Zugu case on both. Best case ever.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I used mine almost every day. Mines finally bent a bit though. But shyt is still amazing
Lol I slept on nine and it was noticeably bent. I bent it back and kept it truckin. It has apple care so I don’t care much either way; but it’s good that it bent back with no issues

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It's 2022 and I'm still using this iPad Pro. I ended up getting a 2019 iPad Mini also though. The 12.9 inch iPad is just so large. It's mostly a video device for me.
I’m still using my iPad Pro that came out in 2016. The iPad itself works just fine. Doesn’t crash or anything. The issue is the battery. I can only use it while it’s plugged in. Otherwise, it will power off after maybe 30 minutes. I really wanna upgrade, but don’t know if I should wait another year.

I hate the fact that whenever I do upgrade, I’ll have to get a new Apple Pencil

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Still using mine as well. shyt is still fluid and quick. Apple silicon is no slouch
Just got a family member one for them to use as a main PC.

Can't front, thing is really nice

I got a S7 tablet.

I want one though but I don't have iphone.