iPad Pro 2018 Reviews

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This is exactly why I don't fukk with this bytch ass company!!!

typed on my macbook pro :mjgrin:

seriously though I hate their practises and if they didn't make reliable computers I wouldn't have use for them anymore. Took me a long while to buy another laptop from them after they started soldering compononents so you can't upgrade your shyt.
Plenty of companies make "reliable" computers. People just need to stop comparing them to cheap ass plastic budget options.

The Surface Book 2 is a better buy than any macbook unless you specifically need to do something in macOS.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Plenty of companies make "reliable" computers. People just need to stop comparing them to cheap ass plastic budget options.

The Surface Book 2 is a better buy than any macbook unless you specifically need to do something in macOS.
you tell me that like I didn't go thru 4 windows machines from different manufacturers in 3 years after I killed my old mac. I tried :francis:

they aren't as reliable. Windows itself is shakey depending on the OS you are on and I can't rely on that. I was a windows stan until XP they lost me... came back for 7 and they lost me again after that. I hear 10 is good though and I'll fukk with it eventually.

Surface book 2 hardware is awesome, I looked at it but ultimately went with a pro because OS is more reliable.

As far as tablets I thought they were finished but I seen them make a jump into more business and industrial use and less personal lately.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you tell me that like I didn't go thru 4 windows machines from different manufacturers in 3 years after I killed my old mac. I tried :francis:

they aren't as reliable. Windows itself is shakey depending on the OS you are on and I can't rely on that. I was a windows stan until XP they lost me... came back for 7 and they lost me again after that. I hear 10 is good though and I'll fukk with it eventually.

Surface book 2 hardware is awesome, I looked at it but ultimately went with a pro because OS is more reliable.

As far as tablets I thought they were finished but I seen them make a jump into more business and industrial use and less personal lately.
Sorry breh, but I hate to do this. All this post is telling me is that you need Apple to hold your hand with the OS.

This narrative of windows laptops breaking all over the place is simply false.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sorry breh, but I hate to do this. All this post is telling me is that you need Apple to hold your hand with the OS.

that's not an opinion it's my experience. can't be false. Droid gang on the phone Apple on the computer no stanning here. I go where the best product is for my use.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Honestly im just patiently waiting for Apple to get their wake up call. Some of their decision are very frustrating to me. How the fukk is the iPad a laptop replacement when you cant do any power user shyt with it? iOS has a consumption model, and despite there being great creative apps, the underlying lockdown has not changed.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

That is such a weak argument...I’ve built hella computers and managed Linux servers and Windows is ass compared to Mac OS. For one, it’s carrying around a whole bunch of legacy crap that Microsoft refuses to discard which is holding the system back. Legacy components in Windows like the registry (which are not in Mac OS) can slow your computer to a crawl and force you to defrag.

On top of that, Microsoft has done a terrible job with Windows 8 and Windows 10 and IMO is to not be trusted. I’ve built 2 servers last year and the freaking OS would force updates on me! It would give me the options:

1. Shut down and update
2. Restart and update

Then you’d have to sit there for an hour update and which prolongs your trouble call. Microsoft is a shyt company that has no idea what it wants to do or be. These idiots turned Windows into a tablet OS with 8 and had 6 freaking big ass squares present on a 27’’ desktop monitor. Then they realized that they created a tablet OS and made Windows 10 which is the jack of all trades which has two damn different interfaces still legacy and new. Outside of Office, their consumer products are a joke.

that's not an opinion it's my experience. can't be false. Droid gang on the phone Apple on the computer no stanning here. I go where the best product is for my use.

Yup. :salute:

Honestly im just patiently waiting for Apple to get their wake up call. Some of their decision are very frustrating to me. How the fukk is the iPad a laptop replacement when you cant do any power user shyt with it? iOS has a consumption model, and despite there being great creative apps, the underlying lockdown has not changed.

The thing is...there is no other successful tablet to challenge it. Everyone else that has tried to release a tablet with a desktop OS had failed so there is merit to what Apple is doing. I do think that the iPad is too restrictive to be a full desktop replacement but I think that’ll change in the next couple of OS updates. What they did in iOS 11 took the damn iPad to new heights and now with rumors that iOS 13 is gonna redesign the home screen to make the iPad more functional I think we are gonna see the iPad mature into an actual competitor in the Pro spaces. It’s already one of the best computing devices on the market for the average user, let’s see what they can do for power users. I’m Mac for life but I’m just interested in seeing it evolve.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps

true, that shyt with a full cs6 would be a game changer

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I was looking at this shiit at the apple store. It's beautiful but could be so much more. No external storage in 2018? I can't download music and video with one click? :mjlol: smarten up apple

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That is such a weak argument...I’ve built hella computers and managed Linux servers and Windows is ass compared to Mac OS. For one, it’s carrying around a whole bunch of legacy crap that Microsoft refuses to discard which is holding the system back. Legacy components in Windows like the registry (which are not in Mac OS) can slow your computer to a crawl and force you to defrag.

On top of that, Microsoft has done a terrible job with Windows 8 and Windows 10 and IMO is to not be trusted. I’ve built 2 servers last year and the freaking OS would force updates on me! It would give me the options:

1. Shut down and update
2. Restart and update

Then you’d have to sit there for an hour update and which prolongs your trouble call. Microsoft is a shyt company that has no idea what it wants to do or be. These idiots turned Windows into a tablet OS with 8 and had 6 freaking big ass squares present on a 27’’ desktop monitor. Then they realized that they created a tablet OS and made Windows 10 which is the jack of all trades which has two damn different interfaces still legacy and new. Outside of Office, their consumer products are a joke.

Yup. :salute:

The thing is...there is no other successful tablet to challenge it. Everyone else that has tried to release a tablet with a desktop OS had failed so there is merit to what Apple is doing. I do think that the iPad is too restrictive to be a full desktop replacement but I think that’ll change in the next couple of OS updates. What they did in iOS 11 took the damn iPad to new heights and now with rumors that iOS 13 is gonna redesign the home screen to make the iPad more functional I think we are gonna see the iPad mature into an actual competitor in the Pro spaces. It’s already one of the best computing devices on the market for the average user, let’s see what they can do for power users. I’m Mac for life but I’m just interested in seeing it evolve.
:mjlol: @ this entire post.

Of course you are mac for life with these same old arguments that have been debunked over and over again. It’s gotten to a point that I boot into windows instead of macOS lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The restrictions are depressing but I’m buying one anyway.

I want to edit video using the lumafusion iPad app which is a beast. And the Apple Pencil works great with that.