Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched episode 4 and thought it delivered :whew:

Show really dropped the bag for the somber music this season :skip:

Since it's Thanksgiving and doesn't seen like most have watched the episode yet, I'll put most of my thoughts in spoilers

This dude Nolan got a new family already :martin:, not even sure how he procreated with the bug lady. Nolan must still be a step up from most Villatrimites. Hope whatever he wrote in the books, will help Mark learn how to fight better :mjlol:. He's going to need it, or at least more allies with the ultimatum that Clancy Brown gave him at the end of the episode

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Now of course the season isn't over but these next 5 episodes have to be crazy.

You know what.... :jbhmm:
This epsode WAS Crazy :whoo: :blessed:

I caught myself yelling at my TV, then I try to stop myself (to avoid other people hearing me), but was simply incapable of preventing myself from shouting out loud :gladbron:

I can't actually remember the last time an episode of TV affected me like that, especially a "midseason" episode.

EDIT:
I just realized this was the midseason finale :mjcry:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:ohlawd: Now that was some good shyt tonight

Shame we have a break. Could’ve built some good momentum

Getting real tired of Mark being a p*ssy during these fights though.

I feel like just hearing Omniman say that he was "fighting like he was still on Earth" is enough to cause him to level up in future fights.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Niccas really droppin' the ball

They had the world by storm by the time that new meme pack, "Think Mark" finally hit the streets. Everybody was waiting for this shyt & to see what all the fuss is about. Now u makin' mfs wait til 2024 for this short ass 8 episode season??