wait till you find out the next episodes ain't dropping until next year
:dwillhuh:

Mad Redshirt GIF - Mad Redshirt Red GIFs

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Good episode but damn the pacing was terrible with the Debbie and Donald stuff. Wonder if there was a change in directors between seasons. Comic brehs was the pacing of this arc like this in the comic?

Also montages with vocals is incredibly lazy. Seriously though, Amazon give this show a real budget.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Good episode but damn the pacing was terrible with the Debbie and Donald stuff. Wonder if there was a change in directors between seasons. Comic brehs was the pacing of this arc like this in the comic?

Also montages with vocals is incredibly lazy. Seriously though, Amazon give this show a real budget.
some things just come across better on pages than tv :manny: thought the debbie stuff was good but the problem is you can't have those types of story notes occupy space in a 4+4 season

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
some things just come across better on pages than tv :manny: thought the debbie stuff was good but the problem is you can't have those types of story notes occupy space in a 4+4 season

The Debbie stuff isn’t bad, but after the last episode this could’ve been a B plot instead of

- Mark & Nolan
- Donald
- Eve’s Arc
- Debbie
- Mauler Twins snippets

It feels like it’s just overpacked to cover each arc.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The Debbie stuff isn’t bad, but after the last episode this could’ve been a B plot instead of

- Mark & Nolan
- Donald
- Eve’s Arc
- Debbie
- Mauler Twins snippets

It feels like it’s just overpacked to cover each arc.
I feel like production has misunderstood the assignment. The list of VAs is great and all, but I have hard time understanding why they didn't at least try to emulate what Avatar: TLA did when it comes the scheduling for this. They don't need to reinvent the wheel for animation or storyboarding here. Blueprints for this type of show exist.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I feel like production has misunderstood the assignment. The list of VAs is great and all, but I have hard time understanding why they didn't at least try to emulate what Avatar: TLA did when it comes the scheduling for this. They don't need to reinvent the wheel for animation or storyboarding here. Blueprints for this type of show exist.

Yea this is definitely of a case not having showrunners who are fans of the material or they don’t have the budget.

I could see this getting the Scott pilgrim or FMA treatment years later.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

There's a lot of filler in the comic about the other heroes....the show has better pacing because the comic would take months long breaks per book where nothing happened. The main issue with the show is that Mark and his mom are sharing the spot light with other characters, because we have big named actors on the cast. The story doesn't really focus on them until later

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Finally a FIRE episode.

Omni-Man aint shyt :mjlol: does feel like it's the last time we'll see him however :francis:

Why does he care about the insects and not humans though? :patrice:

I was thinking there's no way Mark can beat the Viltrumites. But I remembered they introduced the kang breh who can go to other realities and is currently looking for a solution to beat them that was achieved in another reality.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Now this episode is good FINALLY smh and it's on break

It so wack to drop weekly it’s disrespectful

wait till you find out the next episodes ain't dropping until next year

Niccas really droppin' the ball

They had the world by storm by the time that new meme pack, "Think Mark" finally hit the streets. Everybody was waiting for this shyt & to see what all the fuss is about. Now u makin' mfs wait til 2024 for this short ass 8 episode season??

They couldn't even give us a damn preview trailer or something for the next four episodes :mjtf:

I aint seen a show try to sabotage itself as much as this one.