Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Battlebeast is like :patrice:"I think I know that nxgga..."

This is why I kind of dislike it when I watch a show based on a book that's years old.
I WANT to ask "IS that Battlebeast?":ohhh:
But it annoys me that there are thousands of people out there that know the real answer, and I don't actually want spoilers, so I guess I have to keep my questions to myself.

Daps
This is why I kind of dislike it when I watch a show based on a book that's years old.
But it annoys me that there are thousands of people out there that know the real answer, and I don't actually want spoilers, so I guess I have to keep my questions to myself.

I thought it was obvious that it was him. They even made a point of showing him staring at the picture longer than everybody else.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Feels like the season has just started for real and now they're going on a break? :childplease:

I thought they said they were basically done with season 3 already.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

I thought it was obvious that it was him. They even made a point of showing him staring at the picture longer than everybody else.
That’s not battle beast, that’s some rando from his race that sits on that council. Battle beast got white fur, rando is like brown or something.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Feels like the season has just started for real and now they're going on a break? :childplease:

I thought they said they were basically done with season 3 already.

We have to be honest compared to season 1 so far this season has been complete trash and not worth the 2 year wait :yeshrug:

If the first season wasn't as strong as it was many of us probably would have kim by now.

The first episode of season 1 had a major twist and revealed Omni who everyone thought would be a hero was really a villain. The rest of that season had you anticipating the other characters especially Invincible finding that out and finding out why Omni man did what he did.

Season 2 is just all over the place, brain kang the conqueror aint really interesting and nothing has really happened. The only interesting thing has been Allen the alien's story and that was 10 minutes :francis:

Now of course the season isn't over but these next 5 episodes have to be crazy.