Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We have to be honest compared to season 1 so far this season has been complete trash and not worth the 2 year wait :yeshrug:

If the first season wasn't as strong as it was many of us probably would have kim by now.

The first episode of season 1 had a major twist and revealed Omni who everyone thought would be a hero was really a villain. The rest of that season had you anticipating the other characters especially Invincible finding that out and finding out why Omni man did what he did.

Season 2 is just all over the place, brain kang the conqueror aint really interesting and nothing has really happened. The only interesting thing has been Allen the alien's story and that was 10 minutes :francis:

Now of course the season isn't over but these next 5 episodes have to be crazy.
If the story is the same as the comics, then the next episode will be very important

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
he aint snitch though :birdman: was one on 3 and he still survived being torn to shreds
pours one out for da breh

spit-out-drink-spit-take.gif

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why didn't Allen just tell the Viltrumites he didn't know where Omni Man went, because it's the truth? No one knew. And don't they have the thing where they know when you're lying because they can sense your heart rate and shyt like that? Dude took the ultimate beating protecting a secret he didn't even have the answer to.

And why them motherfukkers always ripping off arms? That's like their race's go-to move. Be having dudes laying out like :deadrose:, while they're beating him silly with his own appendage

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They splitting this shyt up? :mjtf:

Goddamn why does everyone do this
If I had to guess, I'd say Christmas (holidays)

That's when and why most shows split, other than Summer...

They want to maximize views... So playing when the least amount of shyt is going on in American's lives, is always the basis

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I agree with everyone else. Waiting two years to get a slow build up with Mark’s mom crying half the damn time is ass. 4th episode definitely put it where it needs to be but now we got to wait…..again. :francis:

This second half better be worth it.