Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Omni-Man should lead off with his slice chop the same way that Voltron should lead off with the Blazing sword. He should teach it to Mark as well.

:dead: Even when I was 11 years old I used to think that.
"Why don't they just form Blazing Sword" as soon as he sees the robeast show up? :dahell:"

You basically have one weapon that can end the fight, yet you waste several minutes posing.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:dead: Even when I was 11 years old I used to think that.
"Why don't they just form Blazing Sword" as soon as he sees the robeast show up? :dahell:"

You basically have one weapon that can end the fight, yet you waste several minutes posing.
And to add on to that, why even fukk around as lions? Yeah, they're cool but... You could be a giant fukking robot with a Blazing Sword. I guess they just liked the fukkery.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good episode but damn the pacing was terrible with the Debbie and Donald stuff. Wonder if there was a change in directors between seasons. Comic brehs was the pacing of this arc like this in the comic?

Also montages with vocals is incredibly lazy. Seriously though, Amazon give this show a real budget.
The Donald stuff wasn’t a storyline because the thing that happened to him happened years before the story started if I’m remembering correctly.

The storyline with Mark’s mom went for about the same amount of time but she became an alcoholic for a while and it was more interesting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
enjoyed the episode and where the story is going but nothing will change how disappointing it is that they broke up the season this Way. As soon as they got off the starting line its over.

Sterling K Williams character had this whole big origin arc in episode one and disappeared the last 3 eps almost

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Midway through S2 E4 and I must say this is the worst pacing I've ever seen in a show.

No doubt there will be a massive cliffhanger at the end of this episode so will add then.

Edit: Done with the episode.

This show this season just keeps adding a whole bunch of random shyt that seems to go nowhere.What was the point of the whole Atom Eve fight? Donald clone(?) slices himself in a toilet and that's it? The clone brothers, where is that going? The whole mutiverse thing, is that on ice till 2025?

Battle beast? Will we only see him again in 2026?

Like most people, I want to invest in this show but I can see myself losing interest just like most did with TWD. Hope the 2nd half picks up where this *one fukking episode* did in terms of plot progress and that we don't wait another 2 years for season 3.

And fukking hell, if there's another scene of Debbie crying, I'll lose it :snoop:

5/10 so far

Last edited: