Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think they're rightly focusing on her grief. She's the one who didn't know she was married to a genocidal maniac. Even though she knew dude was an alien who she had to convince to feel happiness for their son. She ignored all the signs.

Its like Louis Lane learning superman is actually Hitler after 3 movies lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Feel like there hasn’t even been enough show to have a real opinion on it. I was correct in my initial feelings saying that 4 episodes is going to feel like nothing. shyt came and went like a flash in the pan, even if next episode is a 10/10 “gawd damn!” Moment its kind of a wash cause the momentum will be lost by next year again.

4 episodes of anything is trash. Its going to feel the same for part 2 of this season also. The halfway break shyt doesn’t work for shows like this with limited amount of episodes and long gaps between seasons

Daps
Damn I thought Allen was gonna put up more of a fight 3 on 1 and he stood no chance...:wow:

When he looked over at his girl and smiled, I thought he knew what he was doing and was gonna at least get one punch in. My nxgga didn't land not one blow. I'm over here like "fight back nxgga fight back!" :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think they're rightly focusing on her grief. She's the one who didn't know she was married to a genocidal maniac. Even though she knew dude was an alien who she had to convince to feel happiness for their son. She ignored all the signs.
It adds emotional weight to the story. Makes it clear and apparent what a big deal Omni-Man's turn was. Even with them showing how incompetent the new Guardians are and how they can't hold a candle to the OGs, it's truly a catastrophic event.