Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I think Thadeus is the traitor but he had to do it to keep them alive long enough to fight back.

Nah,
I was right.
In the comics it was just some rando.
image.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The first two episodes were aight, but this is the first episode which I truly enjoyed. Didn't expect the ending

Episode 2 was the only one i wasn’t feeling. When you get such short seasons like this you want every episode to count, last week felt like when goku and piccolo went to learn how to drive.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'm tired of his mom.
I think they're rightly focusing on her grief. She's the one who didn't know she was married to a genocidal maniac. Even though she knew dude was an alien who she had to convince to feel happiness for their son. She ignored all the signs.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the brief allen segment was the only thing I’ve enjoyed so far…I was excited when the fake cliffhanger ending came on like “damn that was a great ep”…my heart actually sank when I realized there was still about 30 minutes left…so far this wasn’t worth the overextended hiatus…I really don’t care about too many of the side characters anymore…eve is cool and I’m curious to see how they’re going to fully reintroduce the pops and what his plans are…even his reveal at the end of the last ep brought about nothing from me…to add insult to injury the next ep will be the last one until who knows fukking when in 2024

Last edited: