full
they effed that nxgga up!!!!!!!!

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is anyone else having trouble finding it on Prime? It's nowhere on the front page, or listed in any of the categories. I searched for it by name, and it only showed the Atom Eve special, and that doesn't even list Invincible as a related show. :dahell: I ended up having to go to Explore and clicking on Steven Yeun's name to see what else he has starred in, and then it came up. Like they're trying to hide it or some shyt. :mjtf:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Is anyone else having trouble finding it on Prime? It's nowhere on the front page, or listed in any of the categories. I searched for it by name, and it only showed the Atom Eve special, and that doesn't even list Invincible as a related show. :dahell: I ended up having to go to Explore and clicking on Steven Yeun's name to see what else he has starred in, and then it came up. Like they're trying to hide it or some shyt. :mjtf:
It didn't show up on the front page for me, either.
Usually, the new ep shows up automatically on my Fire Stick's home screen. This week, I had to actually open & search the Prime Video app.

Daps
It didn't show up on the front page for me, either.
Usually, the new ep shows up automatically on my Fire Stick's home screen. This week, I had to actually open & search the Prime Video app.

Came up fine for me.

Probably a backend issue in yalls region.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I read the comics a long time ago.
Please remind me
Is the council traitor
Some rando? I remember that Thadeus is a good exiled viltrumite, but I can't remember who was the traitor

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's good to get a second season but the 2 and a half year wait knocked a lot air out the show and while the animation is better it's not by a large enough margin to justify the wait.

the current trend of 2+ years between seasons of good shows with like 8-10 episodes is kinda getting outta hand these days.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Is we byke?

I gotta admit, s1 was a lot better than this season. Nothing exciting has happened yet.
They gotta build it up.

It's funny because I was just in the anime thread talking about how tired I was of shows giving too much action and not enough time to character development and plot. If it's constant action I can't develop any attachment to the characters so the fights don't matter.

Here we got multiple plotlines developing between what's going on in space with Allen, the Guardians of the Globe, Mark, Mark's mom and Angstrom Levy. I think this is developing quite well.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I read the comics a long time ago.
Please remind me
Is the council traitor
Some rando? I remember that Thadeus is a good exiled viltrumite, but I can't remember who was the traitor
I think Thadeus is the traitor but he had to do it to keep them alive long enough to fight back.