Internet forums are disappearing because now it's all Reddit and Discord. And that is worrying

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yall nikkas retartded. Ain’t no bot about to post like me.

And as much as I’ve been on the coli, it’s literally the only forum I’ve ever been a part of or even visited frequently. I’m not a forum nikka, I’m a coli nikka. When this shyt dies it’s over. fukk all them other forums. I feel like you gay if you post on Reddit

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Facebook killed forums in the transit fan community, forums that were active in the 2000s are tumbleweed status in 2024. Most posters jumped shipped to Facebook groups to discuss buses and trains.

Of the posters that remain on forums, there's like 10 - 15 regular posters TOPS.

Coli, LSA and BGOL are the only super active forums I know of outside of Reddit.

If the Coli ever goes down I'd probably be done with forums for good. I have an account on Reddit but only lurk.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
COLI STILL SURVIVING WITH CLOSED REGISTRATION FOR 5 YEARS IS MIND BOGGLING

Especially when fresh perspectives on topics aren't being provided for the most part.

The booth is largely full of topics from decades ago or Jay vs Nas beef.
TLR is mainly repetitive threads on pawgs, trannies, gay people, diaspora war, gender war or retarded social media babble. It's really boring to read at times.

Even if registration was to open today, I think the Coli would struggle to gain new, authentic posters as the site has not managed to market itself to younger people and the admin seems to have abandoned the site (no new features added etc).
KTT2, Discord and Reddit have Coli beat.