Intermittent Fasting is by far most overrated fad in the fitness community right now

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yall still going back and forth with this self-admitted troll?

Who the fukk is dj-method-x and why does anyone have to prove anything to him????

------------------

I will say this. MB sounds jealous because he doesn't have the work ethic to fully capitalize on this idea. Dude is a lazy narcissist- a hilarious combo. He wants to be the gatekeeper to all things IF without putting in the work to build + guard that gate. He's a goofball to the nth degree, but he's got good fitness advice

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
did u even attempt to read the part I quoted and bolded, or do you still have your blinders on? :childplease:

The point of this thread was to say that IF is overrated and is no magic bullet. Martin Berkhan, the man responsible for IF's popularity comes out an says the EXACT SAME THING verbatim and y'all still arguing with me. IF zealots are almost as bad as paleo zealots at this point :childplease:.

I read the article, twice in fact, because I found Martin to be surprisingly agreeable, which is a far cry from the dude that blogged before. Still didn't see any destructive blow to IF as you claimed. Martin is mad because people are cashing in on IF before he ever did, especially after they blatantly took some of his concepts, reworded and rebranded them, and then sold in in book form as their own. He's always pushed LEANGAINS, not Intermittent Fasting, which he says in the very blog post you came in here touting as your finishing move.

The comical thing is that nobody is really riding hard for IF. nikkas in here have only been like :manny: towards your attempts to get some sort of heated deabate on this. "Hey it works for me, and I like it" Who exactly are the IF zealots that you describe? Don't call out Spliff, cause all he did was post reasoning that debunked what you posted.

Yall still going back and forth with this self-admitted troll?

Who the fukk is dj-method-x and why does anyone have to prove anything to him????

------------------

I will say this. MB sounds jealous because he doesn't have the work ethic to fully capitalize on this idea. Dude is a lazy narcissist- a hilarious combo. He wants to be the gatekeeper to all things IF without putting in the work to build + guard that gate. He's a goofball to the nth degree, but he's got good fitness advice

You right. :myman: I'm done feeding the troll. He'll have to :eat: elsewhere.

Martin seemed to get off (no homo) on nikkas co-signing his every syllable, on his webpage, on his FB page, whatever. He does have good fitness advice, like you said. But this nikka kept talking about some book that never came out, especially when the thirst was there for it. He was kinda like the Oz, wanting to control everyone's thinking about IF. And then when people would ask questions about it, he would go ham. "So if I listen to Brad Pilon or somebody other than you, I'm an idiot, but when I ask you, you get aggy?" :what: Brad Pilon stays eating off his books, and it sounds like Martin is salty on some "but I found it first!!!" when in actuality, the concept has been around for a minute.

He's a weird dude, I did see him talking about how he got a girlfriend now, so maybe getting some on a regular basis calmed him down.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You right. :myman: I'm done feeding the troll. He'll have to :eat: elsewhere.

Martin seemed to get off (no homo) on nikkas co-signing his every syllable, on his webpage, on his FB page, whatever. He does have good fitness advice, like you said. But this nikka kept talking about some book that never came out, especially when the thirst was there for it. He was kinda like the Oz, wanting to control everyone's thinking about IF. And then when people would ask questions about it, he would go ham. "So if I listen to Brad Pilon or somebody other than you, I'm an idiot, but when I ask you, you get aggy?" :what: Brad Pilon stays eating off his books, and it sounds like Martin is salty on some "but I found it first!!!" when in actuality, the concept has been around for a minute.

He's a weird dude, I did see him talking about how he got a girlfriend now, so maybe getting some on a regular basis calmed him down.
I mean the homie was talking about integrity this, integrity that, but then apologizing for how many times he went back on his word, and how there is no date in sight for this book he's been promising for years

I imagine in real life dude is probably insufferable and awkward... just a real prick... which he then takes out on the LG community. He needs to smoke like 80 blunts and just fall back :skip:

Hes a clown, but I salute him for putting me on to IF, and indirectly pointing me towards Lyle McDonald whose advice also helped me a lot. I dont have to like the messenger to see value in their message.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I mean the homie was talking about integrity this, integrity that, but then apologizing for how many times he went back on his word, and how there is no date in sight for this book he's been promising for years

I imagine in real life dude is probably insufferable and awkward... just a real prick... which he then takes out on the LG community. He needs to smoke like 80 blunts and just fall back :skip:

Hes a clown, but I salute him for putting me on to IF, and indirectly pointing me towards Lyle McDonald whose advice also helped me a lot. I dont have to like the messenger to see value in their message.

I agree... The book talk has to be at least 4-5 years old. I didn't like how he got down with people asking questions, but I still got down with his information. It was funny how he was talking slick about people eating off the information, while he hadn't even come close to publishing any book. Brad Pilon just looking at Martin like :umad: all the way to the bank.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOST 23LBS so far doing if and 20 more to go for that summer summer summer tiiiime:lift::ohlawd:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I've found this works for me, helps me build the habit of not snacking in between. I don't do it strictly the way I've seen it outlined. I sometimes do the bigger meal earlier then something really light in the evening, rather than the other way around. I've lost inches already.

F0nz0

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think 8 hours to take in say 2000cal is much easier to manage than 16-18 hours I think, plus if you naturally have a bigger appetite, having 2-3 large meals feels much mor satisfying than having 5-6 small meals throughout the day

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LOL. I think this might wind up being our de facto Intermittent Fasting thread, since most nikkas are coming in here to chop up game on the subject... :myman:

nikkas in here building... I love it. :to:

I've found this works for me, helps me build the habit of not snacking in between. I don't do it strictly the way I've seen it outlined. I sometimes do the bigger meal earlier then something really light in the evening, rather than the other way around. I've lost inches already.

Yeah, when I first started I had that feeling of :damn: when I would have a hunger craving, just because it was lunchtime and I was smelling everyone's food around me. But then it would pass and I would be like :smugbiden:. Now it ain't nothing to wait until I get home to eat, even after a good workout or cardio session for lunch.