Insomniac & Sony Leaked Documents

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They are projecting four million extra copies sold:gucci:
No read the chart.

They say 5.5mill is the break even amount of sales. Revenue from that 5.5 mil is 70 million more than it is for Spider-man 2.

Crazy part is, if you do the math that gets you almost precisely $10 extra per copy sold.

Y’all gone put some respek on my nikka @Leasy name :birdman:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
No read the chart.

They say 5.5mill is the break even amount of sales. Revenue from that 5.5 mil is 70 million more than it is for Spider-man 2.

Crazy part is, if you do the math that gets you almost precisely $10 extra per copy sold.

Y’all gone put some respek on my nikka @Leasy name :birdman:
Wow:francis:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at 10.5 million units sold. It's gonna sell more than that.

and who started that?

Sub services are as bad of a sham as GAAS. That covid shyt really gassed execs thinking it was gonna last forever. ALL OF THESE SUB SERVICES OUTSIDE A COUPLE ARE STRUGGLING.
Whoa brother, fold the cape back up, I'm talking about the gaming industry in general not just Sony.:whoa: I'm more focused on the fact that a sure thing like Spider Man 2 is bringing in 75M at 10.5M units. 99% of the industry aint selling 3M units let alone 10. All these extra money-making schemes like paid online, subscriptions, and DLC are the only thing keeping the facade of AAA gaming intact.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
VGC and GameSpot saying they won't cover the leak because it's from a hack.

:mjlol:

Ive legit heard it all.
it's hilarious that gamespot is taking this stance when they linked to tweet showing leaked screenshots of the GTA 6 hack. I am unsure what's any different here. Hopefully, they go this route going forward because they would look funny if they cover other leaks and hacks

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's expected gaming will become more expensive as time goes on, but do y'all really think M$ doesn't plan to raise prices to match?

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it's hilarious that gamespot is taking this stance when they linked to tweet showing leaked screenshots of the GTA 6 hack. I am unsure what's any different here. Hopefully, they go this route going forward because they would look funny if they cover other leaks and hacks

this has people personal info on it

Canon

Veteran
Daps
H6Wmzjw.png

Just enough to buy a PS5:whew:

What kind of revenue are other xbox exclusives bringing in?