Insomniac & Sony Leaked Documents

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
no doubt, but if they find dem nikkaz...won't be shocked if they aren't heard from again. Not talkin jail either.

Cats are playing a dangerous game cause you know a lot of these hackers ain't built like that when the shyt hits the fan. And if the gubment gets involved and forces the countries they are hiding in to give up these bozos.... not good for them.

They wouldn’t get a slap on the wrist like the GTA leaker either because so much personal information was being extorted and exposed. A lot of federal crimes were committed with this data breach.

It would most certainly be a lot of prison time if they get caught

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean, that's what their MCU movies were averaging on the low end. And it could've been sustainable if quality and shananigans hadn't happened.

key word....were. And in an industry where you get half the ticket receipts :francis:

they thought they could cut and paste, sadly go overboard on goofiness/unknown characters/female characters, it backfired hard. You gotta know your audience.

People clown Tyler Perry alot, but he has his audience that eats his works up whether we think they are trash or not.

Feige got lucky with the Infinity Saga and him and the suits thought they could just put bullshyt out. They finding out hard that they can't.

But unlike Feige and the MCU, the Playstation Studios haven't put out a complete trash AAA game since....?

You can say maybe Days Gone, but after the director got bushed and the patches came in, the game got good word of mouth and ended up being good/solid.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
no doubt, but if they find dem nikkaz...won't be shocked if they aren't heard from again. Not talkin jail either.

Cats are playing a dangerous game cause you know a lot of these hackers ain't built like that when the shyt hits the fan. And if the gubment gets involved and forces the countries they are hiding in to give up these bozos.... not good for them.
thing is a lot of these hackers are from countries that have no interest in cooperating. that's why so much shady shyt on the internet comes from those countries

not to mention "Sony gets Russian hackers disappeared" wouldn't be great for PR

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They wouldn’t get a slap on the wrist like the GTA leaker either because so much personal information was being extorted and exposed. A lot of federal crimes were committed with this data breach.

the fed shyt is 100% where they fukked up with people's personal info.
It would most certainly be a lot of prison time if they get caught

Prison is their best bet, I was thinking dirt naps. :francis:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
thing is a lot of these hackers are from countries that have no interest in cooperating. that's why so much shady shyt on the internet comes from those countries

not to mention "Sony gets Russian hackers disappeared" wouldn't be great for PR

that's why I said Yakuza should get involved. :pachaha:

can't tell me Sony don't have Yakuza cats with bread having money in the company.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a venom game before wolverine?

interesting…wonder if it’ll be like how they followed up spider-man with miles morales…so sorta similar to SM2 but enough “personality” to be a decent follow-up game

SM2 still hasn’t hooked me in yet…need to dedicate some time to that game

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
no one really knows what the royalty structure is. everyone is guessing and assuming.

what is known is their calculated break even point with all of the deductions. those are very conservative numbers IMO.

a venom game before wolverine?

interesting…wonder if it’ll be like how they followed up spider-man with miles morales…so sorta similar to SM2 but enough “personality” to be a decent follow-up game

gonna be like Miles Morales more than likely.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya that was my guess…not a bad idea…game will do numbers…I think I’ve personally gotten burnt out on the model tho…I’m still struggling to get into SM2

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah that sounds standard.

I thought there were people saying Sony pays a $100 million licensing fee plus a percentage of revenue per game.

no one really knows what the royalty structure is. everyone is guessing and assuming.

what is known is their calculated break even point with all of the deductions. those are very conservative numbers IMO.

9VJHnAF.png

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I feel with most licensing deals it's case by case. A franchise like Blade will have lower expected sales that Microsoft must hit compared to Sony needing to reach 6million sales. Also, I assume cuts and structure of course will be case by case. There could also be a clause if they don't hit the target then they need to pay a flat fee. I think nobody should be assuming the licensing fees we see because it will always be case by case imo.