Insomniac & Sony Leaked Documents

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Crazy. We had a general idea of how bad it was but when a mega hit like Spider Man 2 is only bringing in $75M;

at 10.5 million units sold. It's gonna sell more than that.

why they charge for online play,
and who started that?

why they started subscription services, why everybody pivoted so hard to chasing GAAS, why the games went up to $70, and etc.
Sub services are as bad of a sham as GAAS. That covid shyt really gassed execs thinking it was gonna last forever. ALL OF THESE SUB SERVICES OUTSIDE A COUPLE ARE STRUGGLING.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only worry I have if these games start to feel like Assassin's Creed. Don't get me wrong I love that franchise, but the fatigue in that franchise is real. I think the positive thing about Insomniac they aren't releasing these games every year to cause burnout like Assassin's Creed did

100% agree. The only good thing I see is unlike AC, these games aren't being released every single year. Insomniac has proven that they aren't a trash developer and have to know that they gotta adjust the gameplay mechanics even if the core is the same.

The new IPs and how they are going to introduce the X-Men is what intrigues me. Already kinda figured that they would shoehorn the other mutants into that game and now it's official.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The point of contention here is that two threads from the same leaks isn't spamming.

Whether or not it's actually in the hacked documents is irrelevant since that's the claim from the tweet.

Or are we now in bad faith suggesting people need to do their own independent research and confirmation before console warring :skip:
it is relevant when you are posting something that is entirely made up lol. With other stuff there is some basis to it. There is nothing here

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I12wyP6ClvLfWPEfDGwJzEosgA-L720MLvr4uVibCxs.jpg

All Aboard.... :mjgrin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re welcome to pull the leaked data down yourself and find the slide

I’ll wait
Nah I'm good breh, but I was up when this dropped on reddit last night.

I'ma let y'all cook as usual and get your jokes off... But like always you'll be proven wrong in the long run

:mjlol:

Imagine someone uploading all this info and sliding in a fake slide :mjlol:

Sony Stan's wild with it

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That's not how it works. They know the amount of sales they need to cover their costs.

you just spit out a number talking about 300 million to market a videogame for christs sakes. Stars Wars, Avatar, don't even spend close to that.

Like I said many times, I do ROI calculations for a living.

The Spidey 2 numbers are projections of course along with everything afterwards. There is already a number in mind to include licensing, marketing, as well as production.

These games are easy money makers whether you want to accept it or not.

Anything above 4 to 5% profit margins are what you want in most industries.

You're getting double digit ROI percentages on these joints. Execs do backflips over these kind of numbers.

Some of yall really need to stay in your lanes.
Meach was salivating and can’t even get shyt right :dead:
The xbot blindness disease

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Somebody on cac era confirmed
Post in thread 'Sony concerned about competition from MS in internal communication, admits its current pillars are outdated, needs to expand [Up: slides real]'
Sony concerned about competition from MS in internal communication, admits its current pillars are outdated, needs to expand [Up: slides real]

Sony told y’all themselves their shyt is outdated, but the usual suspects still wit the usual arguments.

Y’all gone hold on till the shyt actually hits the fan :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's not how it works. They know the amount of sales they need to cover their costs.

you just spit out a number talking about 300 million to market a videogame for christs sakes. Stars Wars, Avatar, don't even spend close to that.

Like I said many times, I do ROI calculations for a living.

The Spidey 2 numbers are projections of course along with everything afterwards. There is already a number in mind to include licensing, marketing, as well as production.

These games are easy money makers whether you want to accept it or not.

Anything above 4 to 5% profit margins are what you want in most industries.

You're getting double digit ROI percentages on these joints. Execs do backflips over these kind of numbers.

Some of yall really need to stay in your lanes.
You are adding your feelings to that chart. Marketing and licensing is not added to the chart.

Sony gotta pay 20% in royalties and they have to pay to market the games.

It’s not just about the roi% there.

No investor would feel very confident putting up 400 mil to MAYBE bring in less than 75m after years of sales.

There’s a reason sony is reaching for GAAS

As usual you guys ignore reality to run with your own story :smh:
Meach was salivating and can’t even get shyt right :dead:
The xbot blindness disease
No. As usual sony stan’s just make up their own story despite numbers being to the contrary.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You are adding your feelings to that chart. Marketing and licensing is not added to the chart.

Sony gotta pay 20% in royalties and they have to pay to market the games.

It’s not just about the roi% there.

No investor would feel very confident putting up 400 mil to MAYBE bring in less than 75m after years of sales.

There’s a reason sony is reaching for GAAS

As usual you guys ignore reality to run with your own story :smh:

No. As usual sony stan’s just make up their own story despite numbers being to the contrary.

Dog stop posting on things you have no idea about.

Peace.