Insomniac & Sony Leaked Documents

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbh, Sony should have paid the 2 milly and hoped for the best

:hubie:

The truth is out now and public knowledge. Sony imagine is all but shattered, MS now has official information on probably some of PlayStation biggest weapons, and exact numbers and percentages. On top of knowing that PlayStation plans to pivot to the gamepass model minus day 1 games on their service.

Overall it doesn't matter to your average gamer but no way it's a good look for them especially with the current problems over there going on now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The truth is out now and public knowledge. Sony imagine is all but shattered, MS now has official information on probably some of PlayStation biggest weapons, and exact numbers and percentages. On top of knowing that PlayStation plans to pivot to the gamepass model minus day 1 games on their service.

Overall it doesn't matter to your average gamer but no way it's a good look for them especially with the current problems over there going on now.

No one cares, ps5 and ps5 games aren’t gonna stop selling and in no way will microsoft do anything with this information to bolster their floundering gaming division theres barely any new information in these leaks

At the end of the day microsoft is still going to have to make good games and put out a product people actually want

Most of these sales numbers are way more impressive than most people thought

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one cares, ps5 and ps5 games aren’t gonna stop selling and in no way will microsoft do anything with this information to bolster their floundering gaming division theres barely any new information in these leaks

At the end of the day microsoft is still going to have to make good games and put out a product people actually want

Most of these sales numbers are way more impressive than most people thought
kobe-bryant-what.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

What dimension do you currently reside in where anyone but you and your fellow Larryians give a shyt about any of this? Talking about “sonys imagine is shattered” 😅

Nikka playstation is king, and x-men coming:mjlol:

Infamous Second Son sold more than any xbox game in the last two generations

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

So this information will help Xbox make better games? :mjlol:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:francis: yeah people are highly upset knowing a new Spider man, venom, R&C, and X-Men games are coming and Wolverine already looks fire

Ghost757

Rookie
Daps
All these leaks and no mention of ps5 pro? Surely insomniac have dev kits now if it exists.

These leaks suck for the industry as a whole though, I took a quick peek at the roadmap,and wolverine gameplay just because I wanted to see something after how long the reveal got dropped without anything else.

In hindsight i could have done without either, the venom and x-men announcements would have had me hype, now its just a slow burn waiting years down the line till they drop.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All these leaks and no mention of ps5 pro? Surely insomniac have dev kits now if it exists.

These leaks suck for the industry as a whole though, I took a quick peek at the roadmap,and wolverine gameplay just because I wanted to see something after how long the reveal got dropped without anything else.

In hindsight i could have done without either, the venom and x-men announcements would have had me hype, now its just a slow burn waiting years down the line till they drop.

giphy.gif

You’re in wonderland now. :ufdup:

This is why developers stay quiet so long.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Yeah leaks suck for the developers cause I'm sure they wanna show the game in a polished state
But this aint music nikka
lol @ thinking this is gonna hurt sales

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah leaks suck for the developers cause I'm sure they wanna show the game in a polished state
But this aint music nikka
lol @ thinking this is gonna hurt sales

They hope* it hurts sales

Like the majority of this shyt ain’t low key a whole showcase for the future of PS5 and even PS6 :laff: