Insomniac & Sony Leaked Documents

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Just saw that. I'm callin :duck: fam because that makes absolutely ZERO sense.

So you sell a disc version of the PS5 for 500 and keep all revenue. Customers buy Spidey 2 separately. :ld:

or sell a bundle version with Spidey 2 for 500 and give 35-50 percent to Marvel. :comeon:

Unless the CFO is using Foxy Brown math, even a retard can see that makes no sense. I hope, but wouldn't be shocked, if cats are starting to run wild and doctor slides with numbers.

That is asinine.
Maybe they figured if Sony was allowed to bundle games with consoles and have them count towards the contractual obligations, Disney was taking a chunk of that revenue.

There has to be more information that's not shown on these graphs because these numbers are wild.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Maybe they figured if Sony was allowed to bundle games with consoles and have them count towards the contractual obligations, Disney was taking a chunk of that revenue.

There has to be more information that's not shown on these graphs because these numbers are wild.

Has to be.

Reading other boards, cats are starting to call :duck: on those bundle numbers. I could see them doubling the royalty rate on the game sold with the bundle (which is pretty much what they did), but to get a third to half of the console bundle price is wild :duck:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And personal info getting leaked has nothing to do with the wealth of game information. Them trying to tie the two together like it's mutually exclusive and they can't report on one without the other is mad weird and tbh suspect.
are they gonna go the next few years acting like they don't know about a Venom or X-Men game?

it will be interesting to see how Insomniac and Sony handle this now that the info is out there

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
are they gonna go the next few years acting like they don't know about a Venom or X-Men game?

it will be interesting to see how Insomniac and Sony handle this now that the info is out there

yeah, that's the biggest issue.

that X-Men game reveal would have been massive.

Or even the teaser I assume at the end of Wolverine.

But just like so much other shyt nowadays, mufukkaz either can't hold water or hackers with nothing to do pull these kinda moves. Add in disgruntled employees, linkedin profiles, etc. ....you kinda have to announce shyt early.

shyt sucks.

Quite sure these same bozos are trying to get into Santa Monica and Naughty Dog's files. Hopefully with this shyt, those studios are tightening their security up ASAP.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know what COD has to do with Sony remasters and dlc as titles.

Microsoft didn’t oversee or own COD
Means this isn’t a “Sony” issue. Its a industry issue

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Screenshot_2023-12-20_040824.png

Screenshot_2023-12-19_at_20.12.19.png

(Feb 2022)