Insomniac & Sony Leaked Documents

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Peoples personal information was not leaked with that

The company’s final assessment regarding the data breach is that 15,649 individuals have been impacted; that’s 766 fewer people than initially announced in January 2021.

The information did not include payment card details, only corporate and personal data that includes names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. Capcom is currently notifying affected individuals.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peoples personal information was not leaked with that
Personal info was leaked with Capcom, and some sites did say they didn't like what happened but still reported on it.

And personal info getting leaked has nothing to do with the wealth of game information. Them trying to tie the two together like it's mutually exclusive and they can't report on one without the other is mad weird and tbh suspect.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The game in the bundle, not the bundle itself. lol

yall really can't be that nuts to think they are getting 50% of a console bundle :dead:
It says 35-50 percent of the wholesale bundle price, that doesn't sound like they're just talking about the game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mods on Sony payroll, you can have fifty11 starfield and Xbox threads but 3 threads on a major leak and they ready to clean up the streets.

:whew:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Still be cheaper than Sony 100 dollar game of remasters and DLC labeled as full titles
You type this as if MW3 didn’t come out less than a month ago.

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It says 35-50 percent of the wholesale bundle price, that doesn't sound like they're just talking about the game.

Just saw that. I'm callin :duck: fam because that makes absolutely ZERO sense.

So you sell a disc version of the PS5 for 500 and keep all revenue. Customers buy Spidey 2 separately. :ld:

or sell a bundle version with Spidey 2 for 500 and give 35-50 percent to Marvel. :comeon:

Unless the CFO is using Foxy Brown math, even a retard can see that makes no sense. I hope, but wouldn't be shocked, if cats are starting to run wild and doctor slides with numbers.

That is asinine.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

So you sell a disc version of the PS5 for 500 and keep all revenue. Customers buy Spidey 2 separately. :ld:

or sell a bundle version with Spidey 2 for 500 and give 35-50 percent to Marvel. :comeon:

Unless the CFO is using Foxy Brown math, even a retard can see that makes no sense. I hope, but wouldn't be shocked, if cats are starting to run wild and doctor slides with numbers.

That is asinine.
nikkas retarded :picard:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

That is asinine.
I mean, it's Sony's fault for pushing hard that Exclusives sell consoles.

Mouse needs it's cut :skip: