Insomniac & Sony Leaked Documents

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

dudes had no issues reporting about info from when other companies got hacked, documents weren't redacted properly, or every other time someone broke an NDA. now they on their moral high horse talking about how this hurts devs :comeon:

What other developers faced a ransomware attack like this where EVERYTHING about the company was stolen and being auctioned off to other criminals?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man me too. Loved those joints.

Still gives the marsupial chills:

Back when Sony made Cinema

qbx9n22h2u6a1.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

dudes had no issues reporting about info from when other companies got hacked, documents weren't redacted properly, or every other time someone broke an NDA. now they on their moral high horse talking about how this hurts devs :comeon:

:deadrose: Greg will forever be a Sony stan. I remember when he was on a warpath trying to get heads to check out PS3 games...as he should because PS3 was probably the last time Sony had a clue of what gamers desire.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dudes on resetera busy compiling all the other times these sites have posted this kind of shyt with no issues

Dude blocked me on Twitter because I told him regardless of how it leaked, it was still a leak like many others they covered, just one him and other gaming media sites are all of a sudden not a fan of and refuse to report on :sas2:

:mjlol: