Inside Xbox 20/20|First look at next gen games on Xbox Series X{Over}

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
MS approaches gaming like they approach the rest of the markets that they're in...all long term strategy. The gaming division is still ran like the other divisions. You can't approach gaming from a continual build-up and only a handful of a games per generation are long term revenue generators.

They would be better off pioneering the modular console and putting their acquired studios to work on some flavor of MMO that they can build on and profit long term off of.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
MS just ain’t ready to take the lead. Most of the stuff Xbox gets praised for is stuff PlayStation doesn’t do (well). With Sony being quiet and rubbing their hands like Birdman, MS can’t one-up them by strategically choosing which cards to play. I’m not a marketing expert but I think they should just reveal most of their hand at their next event. These consoles are just around the corner.

Everybody knows the Series X hardware is impressive, but they need to get people excited about playing games on these new consoles. Right now, most people are just looking at the Series X as the eventual upgrade from their Xbox One S or X.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody knows the Series X hardware is impressive, but they need to get people excited about playing games on these new consoles. Right now, most people are just looking at the Series X as the eventual upgrade from their Xbox One S or X.

damn.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MS just ain’t ready to take the lead. Most of the stuff Xbox gets praised for is stuff PlayStation doesn’t do (well). With Sony being quiet and rubbing their hands like Birdman, MS can’t one-up them by strategically choosing which cards to play. I’m not a marketing expert but I think they should just reveal most of their hand at their next event. These consoles are just around the corner.

What?

And sony is showing you they are?

Sony does have great 1st party titles, the more and more Japanese and 3rd party dev's that start to drop games on Xbox the less and less there is a gap in "which system to get" (for people that still only get 1) Microsoft is primed to kill this up coming gen. These game's recently shown aren't mind blowing outside of a few interesting ones. But guess what, they are the same thing that's going to be on PS5... and not even all of them.

We've seen more xbox incoming exclusives than playstation and that's just going to continue.

This showing wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I or people wanted or expected.

people like to go to the extreme when talking about xbox. They showed off games, systems, spec's and more and people are still like. :patrice: But that Ps5 logo and controller:mjgrin:

:mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think MS has continuously done a good job of moving the consoles forward when it comes to integrating media features. And I don't think Sony/Nintendo can compete from an OS perspective. But I think people are setting themselves up for disappointment expecting them to develop new exciting first party games. It's something that they've been promising for over a decade but have little to show for it. It's better to take a wait and see approach at this point instead of falling for the hype.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If Microsoft dropped the ball, at least they in the game instead of on the bench like the competition. All this bullshyt cuz you didn't like the show? As of today it's the best next gen console show on the planet. I just wish they could show spiderman loading fast or maybe a 2nd look at the controller, that would have really resonated with the masses :whew:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I think MS has continuously done a good job of moving the consoles forward when it comes to integrating media features. And I don't think Sony/Nintendo can compete from an OS perspective. But I think people are setting themselves up for disappointment expecting them to develop new exciting first party games. It's something that they've been promising for over a decade but have little to show for it. It's better to take a wait and see approach at this point instead of falling for the hype.
I think the focusing on Kinect stagnated their first party because during the early years of the 360 their first party offerings were fairly decent.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Larry Stans tying paragraphs sounding like Umar fans talking about the school, in this case games, are coming

EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo

:picard:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
What?

And sony is showing you they are?

Sony does have great 1st party titles, the more and more Japanese and 3rd party dev's that start to drop games on Xbox the less and less there is a gap in "which system to get" (for people that still only get 1) Microsoft is primed to kill this up coming gen. These game's recently shown aren't mind blowing outside of a few interesting ones. But guess what, they are the same thing that's going to be on PS5... and not even all of them.

We've seen more xbox incoming exclusives than playstation and that's just going to continue.

This showing wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I or people wanted or expected.

people like to go to the extreme when talking about xbox. They showed off games, systems, spec's and more and people are still like. :patrice: But that Ps5 logo and controller:mjgrin:

:mjlol:

And what's stopping Sony from dropping new exclusives like they did last gen?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Larry Stans tying paragraphs sounding like Umar fans talking about the school, in this case games, are coming

EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo

:picard:

*Insert deflection about random Square Enix game taking 10 years to develop*

"Sick of y'all players with your now or later lies, Stan about it now hope you get it later. Do a couple shows, hope you n1ggaz saving up"

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
EvenRaggedKitten-size_restricted.gif

This is 4k/60fps. This looks great. Microsoft's stream was compressed to hell and back.

This is expediting my need to get a 4k television.

With the Coronavirus why the hell does MS even need to do a livestream? I understand for PUBLIC events/conferences? It would be much easier/simpler if they released an already filmed documentary style film on Youtube highlighting the games that they plan to release.

Daps
With the Coronavirus why the hell does MS even need to do a livestream? I understand for PUBLIC events/conferences? It would be much easier/simpler if they released an already filmed documentary style film on Youtube highlighting the games that they plan to release.

Because more hype gets built up around a live event even if they would have shown the same stuff