Inside Xbox 20/20|First look at next gen games on Xbox Series X{Over}

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EvenRaggedKitten-size_restricted.gif

This is 4k/60fps. This looks great. Microsoft's stream was compressed to hell and back.

This is expediting my need to get a 4k television.

You didn't have a 4K TV already when the true 6teraflop true 4k Xbox came out?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You didn't have a 4K TV already when the true 6teraflop true 4k Xbox came out?

:russ:

Backstory breh, I'm in the preplanning stages of redoing the mancave. I never bought a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. I've had this television since 2012. I've been told I can go wild in doing whatever I want in the mancave (It's going to be fly as fukk) but I can't buy a new television because 'it still works.' I'm trying to work within the parameters of woman logic with my wife. I might have all this dope shyt here, new consoles, new paint, new furniture and still have a 1080p television, just because it works. :francis::mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Backstory breh, I'm in the preplanning stages of redoing the mancave. I never bought a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. I've had this television since 2012. I've been told I can go wild in doing whatever I want in the mancave (It's going to be fly as fukk) but I can't buy a new television because 'it still works.' I'm trying to work within the parameters of woman logic with my wife. I might have all this dope shyt here, new consoles, new paint, new furniture and still have a 1080p television, just because it works. :francis::mjcry:
:wow:

Just throw a controller at the screen while playing a game. Chuck it real hard.

But damn. No 4K in 2020? That jump will be insane.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

#GMB

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I'm losing this battle to win the war though. We are going through our house, remodeling everything or getting new things. We've taken care of the kids' rooms, put new siding on the outside, landscaping on the outside. Wife is getting new living room furniture and dining table. She got a new washer and dryer, BTW, Samsung makes some nice ones. I just bought her a Shark vaccum for mother's day. Why are vaccums over $200? New outside deck is on deck. All of this is to say, I've spared no expenses here, just to get the mancave of my dreams. I'm going to try to back-door the television in. That's the plan. My goal and thankfully I can afford to do so is to give in here and then get my stuff and if she gets aggy about the spending, I'll quickly remind her that I didn't say a word when she was buying shyt left and right.

In the end, the house gets improved immensely, I'm happy that she's happy, I put equity into the crib and my mancave gets the remake I've always wanted. I want the house upgraded too and it will be done. The goal is to let her think that these were her initiatives and not both of ours, even though we want the same thing.

That's Marriage 101 for you all.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm losing this battle to win the war though. We are going through our house, remodeling everything or getting new things. We've taken care of the kids' rooms, put new siding on the outside, landscaping on the outside. Wife is getting new living room furniture and dining table. She got a new washer and dryer, BTW, Samsung makes some nice ones. I just bought her a Shark vaccum for mother's day. Why are vaccums over $200? New outside deck is on deck. All of this is to say, I've spared no expenses here, just to get the mancave of my dreams. I'm going to try to back-door the television in. That's the plan. My goal and thankfully I can afford to do so is to give in here and then get my stuff and if she gets aggy about the spending, I'll quickly remind her that I didn't say a word when she was buying shyt left and right.

In the end, the house gets improved immensely, I'm happy that she's happy, I put equity into the crib and my mancave gets the remake I've always wanted. I want the house upgraded too and it will be done. The goal is to let her think that these were her initiatives and not both of ours, even though we want the same thing.

That's Marriage 101 for you all.

Something I WONT be doing for a LOOOOOOONG time. lol. Maybe when I'm 60 years old. I don't mind kids.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

pay your kids $20 to secretly break the TV, in the end you get a new tv and even get to put the blame on them. You’re welcome :mjlit: