Inside Xbox 20/20|First look at next gen games on Xbox Series X{Over}

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
First, I would like to summon @Rain because it just seems the fanboy shyt is absurdly out of order. If one of these guys cries about my post you hop like fukkin captain kangaroo n shyt.

And now I'll address the rest of you bytches :hhh:

Sohh 3rd party multiplats get to showcase early looks at next gen titles. And the Sony fanboys seem to be unhappy with what was seen. Somehow, they think this "hurts" xbox because they made memes :gucci: I just feel like human beings are not reacting. It's odd that again a new wave of people that never posted here before are now posting and interacting like they know nikkaz. Nah, as of right this moment xbox is leading the next gen charge. Making memes about early versions of games that if they make it to your console of choice will be in an inferior state is just :dwillhuh: and indicative of envious idiot's. You nikkaz got trump supporter swag, I represent knowledge, what the fukk does a playstation 5 look like? What the fukk is a global illumination :smugfavre: when digital foundry does ther comparisons will you promise to be just as vocal as you are today? fukk your beyonce beehive mentalities, even this bytchmade shyt can't beat that. If you nikkaz really wanna game tho? Go cop that Gato Roboto... (cut the theme music)
I’m not even bothered about third party games. Sony’s first party developers shyt on any studio Microsoft has in terms of graphics, gameplay and story and that’s what will decide next gen.
If that's truly important to you Microsoft invested way more money into making that their standard next gen. Well documented, even created studios with former leads from YOUR FAVORITE FRANCHISES to accomplish this goal. Sony is facing big bank vs little bank this gen. I think Sony fans are putting too many eggs in like 2 or 3 baskets...
I don't know who this guy is but if what he's saying is true, it's even more telling that MS didn't point out any of those games as exclusive or console exclusive.
What does that tell exactly :popcorn:
Years being the operative term here.
So PSnow doesn't exist? And you think it doesn't have to compete with gamepass? :patrice:(tbc)
Don't worry breh, you can play this 'new' game on Steam right now. :lolbron:
But never on playstation, and most console gamers are not PC gamers. Bringing that up is a move Sony fanboys began claiming was a reason to discredit a game. What franchise will Sony pay for next gen is the only trick they have. When xbox did that last gen y'all cried fowl. That medicine not gonna taste too good this gen :sas2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
oh damn, i forgot about this
how was it?
asking xbox fans, were you satisfied with what you saw?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I normally dont like top down shooters but this loooks kind of good to me

killzone: liberation is the only one that comes to mind that I can say I truly enjoyed...for me TDS games aren’t fun to play on a big screen...this game does look good/fun tho

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How many times has the Sony team reached out to it's audience?

So in other words....

full

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this, this is mostly ingame cinematic which this current gen matches. I guess this gen will be mostly about speed rather than graphics. Madden looked exactly the same lmao
I don't think that was Madden built on x series x.. That had to be the xbox 1 version

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

Wait I thought the disappointment was just Sony trolls and not real? :ohhh:

Greenburg always popping shyt and apologizing. He will be hyping the next showcase as the best ever and we all be right back here again:troll:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait I thought the disappointment was just Sony trolls and not real? :ohhh:

Greenburg always popping shyt and apologizing. He will be hyping the next showcase as the best ever and we all be right back here again:troll:

The disappointment was clearly waiting on next gen game play and getting next gen game trailers....

Technically we got next gen game play... but not what people were hyped up and expecting. Even the AC "game play" which I expected much more of was super lame.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The disappointment was clearly waiting on next gen game play and getting next gen game trailers....

Technically we got next gen game play... but not what people were hyped up and expecting. Even the AC "game play" which I expected much more of was super lame.

The AC gameplay :duck: is what pissed most off. That's the one that infuriated me too.

the other games weren't bad but a lot of them looked like they could be current gen and that hurt a lot of cats too.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Need to STOP apologizing and DO BETTER next time. MS had good momentum and almost crashed it off course with this event which was not needed. Aaron and the MS marketing team just SUCKS. Should have never hyped this up instead said, "we are showing cross gen games from smaller devs that look GOOD on the Series X. Our BIG surprises are coming in July. Stay tuned.:smugdraper:" That easy.... lol. Instead they hype it up as some game changing event with gameplay(when there hardly wasn't any) with many of the games being AA indie games. Of course people would be disappointed. Again the people at Xbox need to stop apologizing and just do better because now the gaming media is criticizing them and not just fans.

Microsoft still hasn't realized that since the Xbox One not only consumers but the gaming media are going to be on their neck 24/7 and looking for any screw ups. MS can not afford any screw ups. Stop apologizing.... And now because of this "event" you have laymen who really think next gen won't be a leap.