Inside Xbox 20/20|First look at next gen games on Xbox Series X{Over}

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Unfortunately for my wife, she does. At least to the extent that she knows the new consoles can play on the current setup.
That doesn't mean shyt and is equal to you telling your wife that she never has to buy new clothes or get a new phone again since the old shyt works fine.

:mjtf:
I'm sure you could get everything working on a damn tube television, that doesn't mean you want to enjoy your entertainment that way.

My wife knows I care about the quality of my entertainment and she wouldn't tell me that I cant do something just cause it doesn't apply to her.

:hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wait I thought the disappointment was just Sony trolls and not real?[/B] :ohhh:

Greenburg always popping shyt and apologizing. He will be hyping the next showcase as the best ever and we all be right back here again:troll:
Sony trolls/fanboys are real people who make troll comments. AG is forced to address them, gave y'all a reason to look forward to next month. Because when they deliver on your biased expectations you'll be forced to do the Rockaway :win:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony trolls/fanboys are real people who make troll comments. AG is forced to address them, gave y'all a reason to look forward to next month. Because when they deliver on your biased expectations you'll be forced to do the Rockaway :win:
Y’all been looking forward to something good for almost a decade now :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Y’all been looking forward to something good for almost a decade now :mjlol:
The Xbox 360 I had some of my most fond gaming memories ever. I had a PS3 too but the 360 from 2007(from when I first got it)-2012(when I getting wack and I fully ditched it for my PS3) were some of my best gaming experiences. :yeshrug: I hope you mean just the Xbox One. Because I hardly played that shyt and then sold it for MORE spending cash(even though I had more than enough cash lol) for my Colombia trip.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:wow:

Just throw a controller at the screen while playing a game. Chuck it real hard.

But damn. No 4K in 2020? That jump will be insane.
There wasn't much of a jump from 1080p to the 1440p you're used to :troll: and even native 4k has its limitations due to diminishing returns so you gotta be clear that a TV that can do good HDR is where the real jump comes into play. OLED sets do that the best currently.

I just had sort of a revelation. The same way oled has a cleaner image, xbox series x games should have that oled type of difference because of the real time ray tracing/etc.

Does that sound about right to you more or less?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Can't win everything but the console is still the console and the specs are dope. The games are coming. Missing Halo at launch is a bummer but in the grand scheme of things, my backlog will get run on the new console and look better. Most of my launch purchases were going to be multiplatform anyways. It is every gen. This was the pic I took on Xbox launch date in 2013, only one true first party game there out of the nine I bought.

20131122_004108.jpg

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Can't win everything but the console is still the console and the specs are dope. The games are allegedly coming. Missing Halo at launch is a bummer but in the grand scheme of things, my backlog will get run on the new console and look better. Most of my launch purchases were going to be multiplatform anyways. It is every gen. This was the pic I took on Xbox launch date in 2013, only one true first party game there out of the nine I bought.

20131122_004108.jpg