Inside Alaska's Most Dangerous Hood

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt learn as much as I thought I was going to. I don't know why I thought I was going to get some information on the history of Black people in Alaska.
Nothing happens in Alaska so there ain’t really nothing to learn

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Alaska is no joke, when I go there I check in with Emperor Goose for protection

Emperor.goose.arp.750pix.jpg

This shyt got me weak as hell breh :dead:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The video was wack...

Anchorage is 5.3% black, that's in the same range of major cities like San Francisco (5.1%) and Portland (5.8%) that, while they aren't anywhere near chocolate cities, we all know there are black people in Pdx and SF. So cats shouldn't be surprised to hear there are black folk in Anchorage...

Video would have been better served mapping out an actual black family or couple in Anchorage and what life there is really like...

As for rapping, you'll never be able to market a star from Alaska unless Anchorage hits a tremendous growth spurt. But I told you nikkas years ago about Duckman907:

Not the hottest rapper ever, he's really hot and cold but when he's on, he's on:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Got family in Anchorage. Been there a few times. A nice decent size black community is up there. A few hoods and a gang of crazy people -white, black, and native American

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
First girl I ever met with diamonds in her teeth happened in Anchorage. Bad lil red bone who sold dope. Feds ran up in my shyt cause I was fukkin with her. Way back in '94 lol. Memories...