Inside Alaska's Most Dangerous Hood

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@murksiderock

You check this out? :russ:

This video actually had the opposite effect and instead made Anchorage look like an interesting place for black folks to live. shyt looks scenic too. Based on the things these kids said I had to look further.

The Pacific Fund Dividend is $3,284 they giving that to people every year just to live there.

5% black (about 30,000) which is enough to have a community. It draws black folks from all over the country and African refugees. That % is also on par with the other minorities in the city I had no idea Anchorage was that diverse but its pretty much 5-8% between Black/Latino/Native American/Asian/Pacific Islander. As said in the video East High School in Anchorage was found to be the most diverse/integrated in America.

The murder rate is lower than the majority of cities of its size.

94% of people in Anchorage have at least a high school diploma. Only 9% of the population lives below the poverty line. As the kids in the video said there's opportunities available for civilians. Oil, government, gas, military, healthcare, cargo shipping, airport (vital point 10 hours in any direction from industrial world).

The Fairview neighborhood which is in the video is the hub of the black community there. Black households in Anchorage have a median household income of $68,379 with a house value of $307,989.

The biggest thing for black people relocating would be, if you can handle the weather. Otherwise, there are alot of benefits to putting down roots in Anchorage...

I know I ain't built for Alaska weather so it's a hard no for me, but I could see why other black people would move there...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ayo @Dave24 its time to pack your bags leave Americus for Anchorage :troll:
The biggest thing for black people relocating would be, if you can handle the weather. Otherwise, there are alot of benefits to putting down roots in Anchorage...

I know I ain't built for Alaska weather so it's a hard no for me, but I could see why other black people would move there...
How was Salt Lake City? I remember you saying you liked it.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Alaska can get grimey.

And when parents do child abuse up there.....they really scum it up from the few stories I heard from people I met from there.

Talm bout girls being sold at 12 for dope money. Pastors and deacons molesting girls generationally.

Long cold winter leads to some depressing shot going down I guess.

One positive is if you goto a bar and got a got somewhat of a mouthpiece you're getting cheeks. Alaska broads probably just as thirsty as Vancouver BC broads.

We pulled into Ketchikan....and it's a greenlight cause they know they aint got any options being stuck up there, so they're very choosy choosy. Arctic Bar really was on a reverse bunny ranch type deal.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Ayo @Dave24 its time to pack your bags leave Americus for Anchorage :troll:

How was Salt Lake City? I remember you saying you liked it.

Man I LOVED Salt Lake and would definitely visit again! I have a feeling that living there may be different, because you hear all the reports on how black people are treated there. And it's only 2.7% black (only around 5500 black people) in the city of Salt Lake, though apparently there's some black folk in the western suburbs from what I was told...

But upon visit it wasn't a bad experience as a black man at all. It's the most naturally scenic and beautiful city I've ever seen, and it may not even be close. It's stop-you-in-your-tracks gorgeous, the setting of the city, the architecture, the mountainous backdrop, the fauna...

It has a larger feel and is busier than one might expect, and is one of the cleanest cities I've ever seen, despite there being a lot of people walking the streets. Seems to have a diverse culinary scene, it has light rail, nice shopping, all the shyt...

Which makes me wonder how more black people aren't there in '22. I was directly told that Salt Lake is Denver-lite, so having never been, I'd probably be head over heels for Denver if this is true. And Denver has a substantially larger black community. But on the surface there is just so much to like about SLC, it's odd that more of us haven't taken up residence there...

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Yeah Alaska is no joke, when I go there I check in with Emperor Goose for protection

Emperor.goose.arp.750pix.jpg
:dead:
Jokes aside, that's a dope ass Coli username/ rapper name.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Rappers are our biggest spokespeople worldwide.

Dude wanted to know what life is like in Alaska so he sought out ........the local rappers

Rappers are who the world gets it idea of black people from. :francis:
Y’all have to take your image back.

That’s a serious problem.