Inside Alaska's Most Dangerous Hood

Daps
Yeah Alaska is no joke, when I go there I check in with Emperor Goose for protection

Emperor.goose.arp.750pix.jpg

Yeah Alaska is no joke, when I go there I check in with Emperor Goose for protection

Emperor.goose.arp.750pix.jpg
Only After checking in with rocky and bullwinkle

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing really interesting, them boys wasn’t talking about shyt for real. They literally ain’t got nothing to do, they just walk around they hood for fun

They do have a decent amount of crime tho from people dodging getting arrested and they escape to Alaska. If you get to Alaska then you stop being chased

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of that show where the British guy goes to different jails all over the world and there was one episode on Greenland which is cold like Alaska

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nothing really interesting, them boys wasn’t talking about shyt for real. They literally ain’t got nothing to do, they just walk around they hood for fun

They do have a decent amount of crime tho from people dodging getting arrested and they escape to Alaska. If you get to Alaska then you stop being chased
Lmao is that last sentence true?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I lived in Alaska and been to Anchorage many times.

Most of the nikkas in Alaska are from California and Washington. They bring their ways there.

It's nowhere near as bad as other cities tho lol. Just a bunch of try hards.

They thought I was 2pac and rolled out the red carpet for me lol. Anchorage a bammin ass city tho. Mad black and boriqua mixed females there.