Inside Alaska's Most Dangerous Hood

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I lived in Alaska and been to Anchorage many times.

Most of the nikkas in Alaska are from California and Washington. They bring their ways there.

It's nowhere near as bad as other cities tho lol. Just a bunch of try hards.

They thought I was 2pac and rolled out the red carpet for me lol. Anchorage a bammin ass city tho. Mad black and boriqua mixed females there.

Hows the Black women in Alaska?

Turtle

I’m a turtle.
Daps
:whew: Yall stay cold out there, mate. I can't do it, knew a breh that went out there and never returned. This is the last picture I have seen of him:

angela-kobald-ur-2018-11-03-koala-v013-cam9-1.jpg
Haha i’m a fukking turtle..

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I lived in Alaska and been to Anchorage many times.

Most of the nikkas in Alaska are from California and Washington. They bring their ways there.

It's nowhere near as bad as other cities tho lol. Just a bunch of try hards.

They thought I was 2pac and rolled out the red carpet for me lol. Anchorage a bammin ass city tho. Mad black and boriqua mixed females there.
A dude I worked with in construction had this fine ass Afro Puerto Rican GF. I use to kick it over they crib on Sundays watching the game cuz they was a few blocks over.

remember thinking she was from Florida or somewhere out east. Blew my mind when she told me she was born & raised in Alaska

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Thought it would be cacs. Didn’t know black people live in Alaska.

Then again, if black people can live in a lot of provinces in Canada, then this shouldn’t be shocking.