Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

invalid

Banned
Daps
What’s the difference between this video and the thread with the girl at prom posting with guns?

We have the right to bear arms right?

White people also walk into buildings armed to the teeth right?

If y’all saw nothing wrong with what she was doing, then the little jits in the OP ain’t doing shyt wrong either.

You brehs and your double standards are retarded.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
E5E2oHZ.png

utter madness.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What’s the difference between this video and the thread with the girl at prom posting with guns?

We have the right to bear arms right?

White people also walk into buildings armed to the teeth right?

If y’all saw nothing wrong with what she was doing, then the little jits in the OP ain’t doing shyt wrong either.

You brehs and your double standards are retarded.

Since when was right to bear arms referring to middle aged students to 9th graders having a bag full of firearms and unsupervised at that?

Daps
Lol threads like this always gives me insight into the opinions of posters who didn't come from a hood environment, because if you would've told me this was Brownsville in the 90's I would have believed it.

Young boys playing with Pokemon cards, packing pistols, and pushing packs...at the same damn time.....that was my reality
Sounds like you’re kinda proud of that, no disrespect.
I’m from that too.
I was in youth prison here in Indiana at 14 for months at a time.

My dad murdered when I was 10 and left my mom with 3 boys and moved to section 8 housing.

She worked 3 jobs and I was left to my own devices.

The problem is this isn’t acceptable or cool. And it never was. I feel like you act like this shouldn’t be a big deal.

The hoods across the country are shyt holes. And I will stick up the president before I let my son grow up in it like we had to.

All 3 of us made it out and my mom left it too. No one goes back besides me and I go less every year. We are the only race where the hood and dysfunction is smiles upon. It’s truly sad. God bless.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A failure of parenting and complete breakdown of the community. I heard those guns mysteriously show up in trainyards. This is what white supremacy looks like. No one stood up to make the community safe for these kids, or even themselves. Can't be expecting change to start from the kids.

or the immature minds of kids having kids.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
African and carribean descedent.... I didn't refute this. But african children in U.S don't behave like this, so I don't know what your point is...

Breh, there are 2 rappers from my city, that's from the same hood (Maxo Kream and Tobe Nwigwe), both from Nigerian households, but one was heavy in the street and the other was not. You gotta stop the not-so-subtle talking down on ADOS on this site. Damn near every one of your posts are sprinkled with it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The only fukked up thing is the only
people that are gonna be on the receiving
ends of those weapons will be the same
as the people carring them........Black.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Guns are certainly a problem, but it's not the main one. Ownership of guns is protected by the constitution (obviously obtaining guns illegally is an issue on its own).

The real problem is the mentality. You can see how the dude in the video was celebrating all the "killers" in the building. If these guys didn't have access to guns, they would probably be using knives or other weapons.

These are 15 and 16 year olds who have become accustomed to harming others for fun.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Once again product of my Generation X parents … the women of the 90s who coined “ I DONT NEED A MAN and the men who said “ u can raised the kid on your own “

but we will continue to blame the government when these 13,14,15 year olds parents are the ones who’s not raising their kids

for my fellow hard working blacks run far away from these loss souls and raised your kids right
These kids are not sons of Gen X parents.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I know it was meant for "comedy", but a bunch of pistols
:shaq2:
They ain't even armed as heavily as the local police station