Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Lol threads like this always gives me insight into the opinions of posters who didn't come from a hood environment, because if you would've told me this was Brownsville in the 90's I would have believed it.

Young boys playing with Pokemon cards, packing pistols, and pushing packs...at the same damn time.....that was my reality
There's a difference between what you're probably describing and having a whole sack of burners.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
So if shyt pops off...the shirtless fat boy gonna try to take nikkaz out with his titties?....

Screenshot-20220429-151641-Firefox.jpg

:huhldup:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Chicago is a lost cause, that city has been hyper violent for the past 40 years.10’s of thousands of black lives ended due to gun violence in that city alone.
Its like this because people think its a lost cause. The govt should be investing into these areas like they do in all cac suburbs

Daps
Where do y’all think their getting the guns from?

It’s from Unkkkle Sam

No different to how they flood Africa and The Middle East with guns.
That doesn’t make sense. The cops could be killed by the same guns. Chicago drillers come here to Indiana for cheaper gas, guns, cigarettes. and they hide out in our cities and the guns flow west back to Illinois.. And the good dro comes from Chicago to Indiana. We get fire Mary Jane and we send them guns.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought these kids have no money but got money to buy guns. Street nikkas keep fooling mfers, and the black and white politicians getting paid to keep this "poverty" narrative going.

Suckers..

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If you put a young chop beat behind them and they rap about drilling The Coli will love it. They will defend it to till their blue in the face. But when you see how this effects everyone suddenly everyone is outraged.
When a child gets killed in a mcdonalds drive thru, then and only then, will ppl start having any amount of outrage

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
There's a difference between what you're probably describing and having a whole sack of burners.

Question- Where are these kids getting all these burners?:jbhmm:
Answer - Probably the lil nikka with a bunch of them shyts in his bag.:usure:
Lil Breh probably the plug

I bought my 1st dirty pistol at 13.......from a nikka that was 16......and that wasn't the only one he had for sale neither.......he had a bag full of iron for me to choose from:why:

So when I see shyt like this I flashback to that time in my life and it's not absurd or unbelievable to me that the young boys wild'n out like that.

It's why most of my adult friends are suburban nikkas ....I'm really fascinated by black kids who got to grow up as just happy go lucky kids

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Question- Where are these kids getting all these burners?:jbhmm:
Answer - Probably the lil nikka with a bunch of them shyts in his bag.:usure:
Lil Breh probably the plug

I bought my 1st dirty pistol at 13.......from a nikka that was 16......and that wasn't the only one he had for sale neither.......he had a bag full of iron for me to choose from:why:

So when I see shyt like this I flashback to that time in my life and it's not absurd or unbelievable to me that the young boys wild'n out like that.

It's why most of my adult friends are suburban nikkas ....I'm really fascinated by black kids who got to grow up as just happy go lucky kids
These kids aren't salesmen though, they are you x5. They're bragging on holding at the Y, not having inventory. The salesman in your story has a van/bando of guns today.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
These kids aren't salesmen though, they are you x5. They're bragging on holding at the Y, not having inventory. The salesman in your story has a van/bando of guns today.
Possibly. I can only speak from experience

And I can't speak on Chicago, I don't live there
But I can speak on being an inner city kid that was wild'n and the old heads thought should be locked up

Alot of the responses here paint these lil nikkas as all lost causes...and I'm nah:stopitslime:

Some of us do come out the other side, it ain't all doom and gloom, have some hope for the lil nikkas.....but respect that fact that they'll pop yo ass and you can't just handle them any ol' kinda way.....it's the other way, like Marlo said:pachaha: