Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Where do y’all think their getting the guns from?

It’s from Unkkkle Sam

No different to how they flood Africa and The Middle East with guns.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what's good with the stories i hear about vans full of guns being abandoned in Chicago hoods?
Don’t know about vans but police sell and give a lot of these guns to the streets. The lady that lived next door to one of my programs in the hood saw it herself and told me what happened.

there’s also that case where police planted a gun on a kid they shot and the gun had been registered to a judge who had turned it in to the police department at a gun drive a year prior. So how did that gun end up in the hands of someone they were chasing and shot? The police either sold the gun to the hood or they kept it as a “plant gun” to put on people they shoot to clear charges. Either way is super fukked up because the police department were the only ones who had a gun.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
These threads always turn into a shyt show

"Yes, ya'll don't wanna talk about this!"

No, we definitely want to, but, ya'll start sounding like Strom Thurmond.

Strom Thurmond has a biracial daughter, you meant David Duke or Jesse Helms.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
No words.

I understand it's rough out there and you need protection because the next cat might be trying to take you out or take what you own (because the community and environment is toxic) but man. It's fukked up all around.

There are definitely pipelines set up that the government is aware of that is allowing these kids to be armed advanced weaponry.

That's not even getting into the gang members and burgeoning career criminals that are out there strapped up as well.

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i agrer except the part about white supramacy.., this is a failure of black community, failed parents. White or asian, even african kids in america aren’t doing this.

Similar shyt is also present in uk and france with black kids starting out in crime. Just sad overall. I will never raise my children in the west but in Africa.

Stop comparing us to immigrants you fukkin creep.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I still don't understand how guns like that get in these kids possession. Because a loss of money is happening SOMEWHERE. Retail for a lot of these guns be 500 to 1000+ and I know damn well they or whoever they got them from ain't paying that. Somebody losing money and it blows my mind that they haven't put a stop to it.
It’s all by design

they been pulling up trucks and trains to the hood with guns since the 70’s just opened up and ready for kids to take them.

that and other ways have ensured black genocide .