Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Any1 else keep seein the "red hood" now available screen prompt at the main menu after updating? I went 2 check, but on the character list only his silhouette was there, along with the rest of the dlc fighters. Still curious 2 see who made the cut outside manta and raiden.......
Looks like The Atom on the far right.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Any1 else keep seein the "red hood" now available screen prompt at the main menu after updating? I went 2 check, but on the character list only his silhouette was there, along with the rest of the dlc fighters. Still curious 2 see who made the cut outside manta and raiden.......

Enchantress on the bottom left. The other one looks like Kalibak

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
When you customize your characters there are two ai loadouts at the bottom. set them how you want and just choose that loadout at character selection.

the only thing is you'll be watching ai go to work with your character like :francis:. I'm getting my ass whooped by characters the same level and ai taking on characters 10 levels higher no problem.
:mindblown: Fukkin hell...Thanks, bruh.
shyt was sitting right in front of my face the whole time. :snoop:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:mindblown: Fukkin hell...Thanks, bruh.
shyt was sitting right in front of my face the whole time. :snoop:

so wait you can simulate battles with you ai character ? :dwillhuh:

edit nevermind

Last edited:

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Yo, B I just got the game the other day and dealt with my first real encounter with a deadshot nikka and to nikkas that play that nikka that way, fukk ya momma nikka. And that's how i straight up feel.:dame:

nikka is straight up gaining hella meter with that next level zoning shyt while i'm over here playing a platform game trying to get in and this nikka playing call of duty :gucci:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yo, B I just got the game the other day and dealt with my first real encounter with a deadshot nikka and to nikkas that play that nikka that way, fukk ya momma nikka. And that's how i straight up feel.:dame:

nikka is straight up gaining hella meter with that next level zoning shyt while i'm over here playing a platform game trying to get in and this nikka playing call of duty :gucci:
Can anyone explain whether Wonder Woman's projectile deflect works against Deadshot?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you think they plan on making another DC vs MK game?

They have the perfect engine to completely erase the bad taste of the last one

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Can anyone explain whether Wonder Woman's projectile deflect works against Deadshot?
It doesn't do shyt. It's basically good for one single hit then you gotta close the distance to make use of the damage buff you get before it runs out. It's the first thing I thought of when Deadshot became a thing