Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone explain whether Wonder Woman's projectile deflect works against Deadshot?

Her regular bracelet will probably deflect one mid bullet. Maybe more with the trait. I got an ability where she can walk forward with armor on her shield. But if I see a deadshot and he's not above level 10 I'm picking supergirl. Not even putting up with that shyt. Same goes for aquaman. Those are the two scrubs flock too

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Player matches are hilarious btw. I'm don't consider myself good at all(almost .500 record) but dudes be declining left and right

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It sucks that abilities can't be used in rank matches. It really opens the game up and it wouldn't break matchmaking like gear set bonuses would.

Anyone playing on X1? I'd love to spar and talk shyt. Gamertag- DPresidential

------------

I was thinking, that Shadow of Mordor nemesis system could actually be implemented in a game like this - both for single player and multi.

I can't explain it but I can see, in my head, a great implemention.

Especially with guilds and groups... It would be cool if you collect certain DC universe memorabilia that show certain prestige and other guilds could issue tournament challenges and attempt to steal them through destroying guilds.

Creating this feverish race to dominate and display the spoils if you have a crazy good crew taunting any guild to dare challenge your base and shyt.

Like if a guild has collected ultra lantern rings and Krypton artifacts, ultra gear sets and shyt...they are able to be stolen on some dark.zone shyt with a challenge.

Man, this game really has me thinking about fighting games differently.

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
It sucks that abilities can't be used in rank matches. It really opens the game up and it wouldn't break matchmaking like gear set bonuses would.

------------

I was thinking, that Shadow of Mordor nemesis system could actually be implemented in a game like this - both for single player and multi.

Especially with guilds and groups... It would be cool if you collect certain DC universe memorabilia that show certain prestige and other guilds could issue tournament challenges and attempt to steal them through destroying guilds.

Creating this feverish race to dominate and display the spoils if you have a crazy good crew taunting any guild to dare challenge your base and shyt.

Like if a guild has collected ultra lantern rings and Krypton artifacts, ultra gear sets and shyt...they are able to be stolen on some dark.zone shyt with a challenge.

That would be an incredible idea :ohhh:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Her regular bracelet will probably deflect one mid bullet. Maybe more with the trait. I got an ability where she can walk forward with armor on her shield. But if I see a deadshot and he's not above level 10 I'm picking supergirl. Not even putting up with that shyt. Same goes for aquaman. Those are the two scrubs flock too
Superman is just as scrubby as either one of those characters F2,3 trait F23 breath:scust:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

------------

you know the tag

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Think I'm done with this shyt. There is way too much casual and scrubby BS

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's truly amazing and also sad how the design of this game works so well for comic book characters.

Could you imagine Marvel characters in this engine?!

I'd give up a body part to see a Marvel/DC Multi-Dimensional Rip fighting game with this engine.:to:

Damn breh this shyt that good?