Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs, if this game had tag team...:ohlawd:

Just imagine what the next installment will be like, especially since it will cater to the PS4 pro and the Scorpio.

Injustice 2 has really been next gen y'all.

This is going to sound embarrassing but...I only just now implemented the roll escape in my fighting style. The ability for me to close distance with wonder woman and get my fav simple combo - Forward + 2, 3, back-forward + 1 meter burn makes things much better for me.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Fighting Cheetah for that gear was a pain in my ass.
Level 10 Wonder Woman vs a Level 20 Minerva.....:blessed: I did it!!!
They had a challenge where I had to beat her without using the medium attack.

And I was level 14. shyt was hard but I kept whipping the shyt out of her:russ:

shyt was low key erotic.:wow:

fukk, I have to stop playing this fukking game.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
They had a challenge where I had to beat her without using the medium attack.

And I was level 14. shyt was hard but I kept whipping the shyt out of her:russ:

shyt was low key erotic.:wow:

fukk, I have to stop playing this fukking game.
:mjlol: That one Healthbar vs my 2 and still whooping my ass with crazy ass combos was ridiculous, fam. I didn't know she was that dope til the ai used her. I kept whipping that bih and hitting her with that chain in the background. Soon as she jumped in. :win:

i think my wonder woman was around the same. i let ai take care of that though. :myman:
How?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:mjlol: That one Healthbar vs my 2 and still whooping my ass with crazy ass combos was ridiculous, fam. I didn't know she was that dope til the ai used her. I kept whipping that bih and hitting her with that chain in the background. Soon as she jumped in. :win:

How?
When you customize your characters there are two ai loadouts at the bottom. set them how you want and just choose that loadout at character selection.

the only thing is you'll be watching ai go to work with your character like :francis:. I'm getting my ass whooped by characters the same level and ai taking on characters 10 levels higher no problem.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Yo please tell me this guild is on some max difficulty cheat code shyt or am i really this trash

:picard:

All my hits land extra slow and after they block one hit they combo snack my ass up in the air B wtf

:mjcry:
The guild multiverses are always on max or damn near max difficulty. I fought against the Black Adam boss and breh was chunking for like 3/4s life on 1 touch and his projectiles were doing like a fifth of my life. I had to go back and re-roll stuff til I could tank him and even then he was still beating my ass :dead:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
the bosses for sure, the ladders a little bit. the AI difficulty meter should give you an indication of how tough each event is. there also some modifiers that make things even more challenging. pretty sure there's one in the guild multiverse right now that makes the CPU attacks unblockable

as much as I want to close our first guild multiverse, Black Adam is a little OP
I almost had Adam with Aquaman, got him down to like 30 percent health when I had about 60 percent of the 2nd bar left, dude hit me with an armored overhead and killed me in one combo. I wasn't even mad, I just went :mjlol: and turn the game off.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Robin and scarecrow whooped my ass in the guild yesterday. scarecrow be pissing me off with that grab move where crane comes.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
His command grab, that shyt is hard to read. What character do you use?
shyt is impossible to read. I'll be in mid attack and he grabs me like it ain't shyt.
I've been tryna master Harley quinn and black canary. i was using black canary and he blocked fukking everything. gotta lot to learn though. still trash at blocking and escaping.

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
Any1 else keep seein the "red hood" now available screen prompt at the main menu after updating? I went 2 check, but on the character list only his silhouette was there, along with the rest of the dlc fighters. Still curious 2 see who made the cut outside manta and raiden.......

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
shyt is impossible to read. I'll be in mid attack and he grabs me like it ain't shyt.
I've been tryna master Harley quinn and black canary. i was using black canary and he blocked fukking everything. gotta lot to learn though. still trash at blocking and escaping.
Harley you be able to zone out Scarecrow since his projectile game is kinda weak, use her trait and keep those dogs on him and just retreat when he tries to teleport to you. Black Canary might be a bit tougher since she gotta get in on him.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Any1 else keep seein the "red hood" now available screen prompt at the main menu after updating? I went 2 check, but on the character list only his silhouette was there, along with the rest of the dlc fighters. Still curious 2 see who made the cut outside manta and raiden.......
Yeah I saw Red Hood as well, looks like 2 of the characters are Atom and Enchantress