Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The block instincts have started to click in for me.

I'm still getting used to the delays in this game. There will be times when I would swear I did an input and the game did not acknowledge it.

Another thing that I had to get used to was the Down + Medium uppercut when someone jumps in.

I'm used to Street Fighter when you had way more frames to get the uppercut but this game if you don't go quick then you will get hit.

I'm very solid with Superman and I'm trying to get better with Wonder Woman, Joker and Grodd.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The block instincts have started to click in for me.

I'm still getting used to the delays in this game. There will be times when I would swear I did an input and the game did not acknowledge it.

Input recognition in this game is hot trash. I cannot consistently pull simple Back-Forward specials without them being misread a Down-Forward specials and I've been doing these inputs since SF2. It's incredibly frustrating and seriously throws off my game as Bats and Doc.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Input recognition in this game is hot trash. I cannot consistently pull simple Back-Forward specials without them being misread a Down-Forward specials and I've been doing these inputs since SF2. It's incredibly frustrating and seriously throws off my game as Bats and Doc.
I'll 2nd this.

Back-Forward is constantly getting my character to jump and that shyt gets me :fire:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
in the controller configuration, mess around with Release Check, Input Shortcuts etc etc. til it feels right. I have different settings for playing Flash and Green Lantern than with other characters

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I think im gonna use flash, green arrow and supergirl as my mains. :manny: