Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:russ:what characters got you salty now?

Naw it's just the game is processless. No neutral or footsies. Every game is either Rush down crazy with plus strings or silly long range zone battles. You can get away with such dumb shyt and it's only in NR games. Tekken just making me realize how goofy this game is sometimes

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Naw it's just the game is processless. No neutral or footsies. Every game is either Rush down crazy with plus strings or silly long range zone battles. You can get away with such dumb shyt and it's only in NR games. Tekken just making me realize how goofy this game is sometimes
breh there's characters on here that play really good footsies Robin GL Aquaman for example.The zoning isn't even that bad most of it you can get around with patience.Some of the top tiers do need some adjustments but overall this game is an improvement over MKX &Injustice 1 as far defensive options&tools.What characters have crazy plus strings?that lead to 50/50 mixups?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Meter burned back or forward+3, push blocking, meter burned roll, and meter burned interactables are all tools people need to implement more in their defensive game. Holding on to your meter and just blocking hoping for the best can only get you so far in this game

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Meter burned back or forward+3, push blocking, meter burned roll, and meter burned interactables are all tools people need to implement more in their defensive game. Holding on to your meter and just blocking hoping for the best can only get you so far in this game
Agreed people rather complain then use the tools provided for them:manny:.That's the definition of a casual:pachaha:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I knew buying this game 3 weeks after its release would be a mistake :sadcam:

My record online is gonna be :scust: by the time I get anyone built up :damn:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Who is your highest leveled character so far?

Mines is Batman at 15 (slacking, i know)

Followed by Superman at 11

Catwoman/Harley at 10

Flash is level 20

Then its batman level 10 and supergirl 9.

Gonna try to max out the green arrow this week