Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there still space for the ps4 guild and where do i search for it? The online category or multiverse?

My psn is Makavalli262

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guilds is right on the main menu. search the ID tag 45J98, there's 2 spots left

Yo please tell me this guild is on some max difficulty cheat code shyt or am i really this trash

:picard:

All my hits land extra slow and after they block one hit they combo snack my ass up in the air B wtf

:mjcry:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yo please tell me this guild is on some max difficulty cheat code shyt or am i really this trash

:picard:

All my hits land extra slow and after they block one hit they combo snack my ass up in the air B wtf

:mjcry:
the bosses for sure, the ladders a little bit. the AI difficulty meter should give you an indication of how tough each event is. there also some modifiers that make things even more challenging. pretty sure there's one in the guild multiverse right now that makes the CPU attacks unblockable

as much as I want to close our first guild multiverse, Black Adam is a little OP

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the bosses for sure, the ladders a little bit. the AI difficulty meter should give you an indication of how tough each event is. there also some modifiers that make things even more challenging. pretty sure there's one in the guild multiverse right now that makes the CPU attacks unblockable

as much as I want to close our first guild multiverse, Black Adam is a little OP

Ok cool black adam and superman are the characters im trying to focus on mastering right now with a lil bit of darkseid but he is more of my cheat code spam omega beam character

McPiff

#goat
Daps
just copped for the ps4. im going to get some practice in.

what is this guild thing ? how do i get in ?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when you sim multiverse, is your ai character a reflection of how you play?