Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Most people seem to not agree to comp mode.

Should I just wait until I'm fully ranked up before playing ranked?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Most people seem to not agree to comp mode.

Should I just wait until I'm fully ranked up before playing ranked?
they want to use the abilities they found most likely.

gear doesn't matter in ranked. don't want to play with stats and gear abilities - your options are Ranked, or Competitive mode in every other mode, as you mentioned

btw whoever wants to be promoted in the guild, lemme know. Don't know what the fukk that does but its an option

I'm gonna split my time on this and Tekken

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
After getting destroyed by supergirl for the millionth time, it occurred to me what was said earlier in this thread about a block button. because the teleport is no different then takeda, scorpion, ermac, etc. But you have a block button. In this shyt her teleport is really too fast to react to.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
After getting destroyed by supergirl for the millionth time, it occurred to me what was said earlier in this thread about a block button. because the teleport is no different then takeda, scorpion, ermac, etc. But you have a block button. In this shyt her teleport is really too fast to react to.
yeah it's exactly like scorpion from part 1. all you gotta do is hold the button in whatever direction she left.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I have no interests in fighting games but enjoy watching a few PvP battles on YouTube from time to time (Sonicfox and the like)

Just wanna know, have they nerfed Deadshot yet? Such a cheap & OP character:hhh:, literally turns the game into a FPS :mjlol:

Last edited:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just crouch if shes zoning you out. If she has meter to burn youll have to anticipate it since its an overhead and guard the opposite direction but most spammy supergirls are pretty easy to predict.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Don't know who it was that sent the invite last night but sorry I couldn't run. I was playing @5n0man at the time. I want Flash practice before Tekken comes out tomorrow so whoever is on late night we can run

I also want to team up and do the Guild Boss but we need 3 (or 4, can't remember) so who ever down for that, leave a message here or in the guild.