Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So you help xbox fails so i can feel bad? Wow, you reveal how pathetic you are more and more each day.

News flash, i don't give a fukk about you nikka. How about you get over your disdain for some that doesn't even know who you are and just enjoy the games. A poster on an online forum shouldn't be making you this upset. :umad:
I hope that nikka wasn't serious wit his post:heh:Sony stans looking more pathetic

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
So you help xbox fails so i can feel bad? Wow, you reveal how pathetic you are more and more each day.

News flash, i don't give a fukk about you nikka. How about you get over your disdain for some that doesn't even know who you are and just enjoy the games. A poster on an online forum shouldn't be making you this upset. :umad:

meach.. court... cool with me. even though I strongly disagree with a lot of shyt they post in regards to consoles. court comes across like he is constantly in character, but he is entertaining. meach.. seems like he is getting some financial gain for his loyalty (bs i'm sure), but he sometimes makes valid points.. but most importantly his posts give off a genuine vibe to how he truly feels. you on the other hand.. i've seen some good posts by you but what sticks out the most is the ignorant sounding ones. I'm sure you don't give a fukk about me or I you, but a lot of the time it seems like you are trying to be a terrible poster on purpose. thats not cool breh....

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

I'm not upset and I honestly could give a shyt about you either...You're more of a annoying fly buzzing around than anything else.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
meach.. court... cool with me. even though I strongly disagree with a lot of shyt they post in regards to consoles. court comes across like he is constantly in character, but he is entertaining. meach.. seems like he is getting some financial gain for his loyalty (bs i'm sure), but he sometimes makes valid points.. but most importantly his posts give off a genuine vibe to how he truly feels. you on the other hand.. i've seen some good posts by you but what sticks out the most is the ignorant sounding ones. I'm sure you don't give a fukk about me or I you, but a lot of the time it seems like you are trying to be a terrible poster on purpose. thats not cool breh....

That's why don't even bother replying to his post 99% of the time...He just blurts out the dumbest thing he can possibly say in the situation.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka you cornier than orville redencbacher :mjlol:

Oh the opposite of the infamous pics......so you mean the pics are disengenuine but you're telling the truth?

Or maybe

you're saying the pics are genuine...and you're lying about all that other shyt:smugbiden:.
Bruh, lets keep the enviousness on Titanfall being great, and this game being downgraded to look like the PS3 version of infamous.
My dikk game should not be a focal point for any man unless I was banging his shorty.
Cuz then that guy would be on some "she'll never enjoy me again" steez
It be all slimey down there n shyt. If it get too slimey, its not even as enjoyable for me
So then I gotta hit it at all these exotic angles just so I can enjoy the sploosh party :drool:
my question is how long is @MeachTheMonster is gonna fight this losing battle on his own? I mean we're at the point where the #1 :troll: stan @PS4 not even in here :cape: and cosigning for him.
I believe this guy had his feelings hurt and forgot he put me on ignore :leon: (since I been posting here)
Character?
img-thing

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Let's keep it real.. This shyt looks worse than the E3 version.

& Let's continue to keep it real.. the downgrade isn't anything close to "massive" but of course Xbots will take what they can get :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's keep it real.. This shyt looks worse than the E3 version.

& Let's continue to keep it real.. the downgrade isn't anything close to "massive" but of course Xbots will take what they can get :mjlol:
I can't wait to post them screens tomorrow. :wow: You see how I posted them Killzone screens and dude still wheel of fortune spinning?? :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight, maybe i'm missing something, but the 2nd pic is the after pic right? if so, i like how that looks compared to the before pic...i say that cause it looks brighter...these are video games, so i want my shyts to look bright and colorful, not dark and dreary...i mean, just look at the cat's faces...in the before pic they look like fukking zombies, with sucked in faces and dark spots around their eyes...if you say they look more 'real' in the before pics, fukk that shyt, i dont need realism in a fukking video game....also, there are more lil details in the after pics like the leaves, trees on the mountains, buttons, flags hanging from the roof, etc....

the same goes for the killzone pics: the after pic looks better to me than the before pic...it's more colorful, detailed, and there are extra lil shyts added that make it look better....