Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh i was around when you was yolking up dude man in UC2 that was talking shyt. :russ: Dude was HEATED!
You was saying you was playing the game so much that you didn't have time to fukk around here, or thats how it came off
I was just pointing out you wasn't really established as a regular member of The Lion's Den at that time
I know it came off a lil more extra when I wrote it last post, but that wasn't thee intent :lolbron:
LOL excuses excuses

that was just a horrible excuse... it's a fukking videogame system (or is it?)
people want ps4... the end.

LOL yes the pics are not what you and your ilk claim them to be

Time will reveal that LOL then you'll be trolling that thread too LOLOL
So you heard something, but you won't post it.
So then you are lying about it not being real. Ok, lets now continue the crying.. and GO!!!
I'm staying out of this one Court @PS4 until tomorrow.
You know shyts gotten REAL when even Rekka is like "Uh, as a stockholder I'll reserve judgement" :gladbron:
While other 3cepts cut there eyebrow, trying to wild out
Rekka has too much pride and respectfully bows out :win:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Console war talk is so fukking stupid Yeah, let's wish the company that makes the other console I do not own goes under. That worked great for Madden after 2K was pushed out the NFL game making business. Lack of options is always good for the customer. SMH

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
You was saying you was playing the game so much that you didn't have time to fukk around here, or thats how it came off
I was just pointing out you wasn't really established as a regular member of The Lion's Den at that time
I know it came off a lil more extra when I wrote it last post, but that wasn't thee intent :lolbron:

So you heard something, but you won't post it.
So then you are lying about it not being real. Ok, lets now continue the crying.. and GO!!!
LOL crying? Have you seen your posting history? Your life is pathetic LOL

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
LOL crying? Have you seen your posting history? Your life is pathetic LOL
Hey hey hey now :ufdup:
My life is great. Bout to hop on Titanfall. Got some p*ssy ready to scoop me up in about 2hrs
My dikk game is on point, I make em squirt n shyt :manny:
Not sure why you feel like my life is pathetic, but I can say 2 things.

1.) Why you getting all personal in the first place? That's a violation of the spirit of "Smooth Thursday's"

2.) The reason why you would violate something this community created. Well, its because of the downgraded pics of Infamous. Stoic first got upset about it, now you over here talking about this secret insider info you got claiming its false. So either provide a link showcasing proof that its false. Or find another way to vent your furious frustration. Lying, then attacking is something an animal would do. People do become savages when they starve tho :ohhh:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Hey hey hey now :ufdup:
My life is great. Bout to hop on Titanfall. Got some p*ssy ready to scoop me up in about 2hrs
My dikk game is on point, I make em squirt n shyt :manny:
Not sure why you feel like my life is pathetic, but I can say 2 things.

1.) Why you getting all personal in the first place? That's a violation of the spirit of "Smooth Thursday's"

2.) The reason why you would violate something this community created. Well, its because of the downgraded pics of Infamous. Stoic first got upset about it, now you over here talking about this secret insider info you got claiming its false. So either provide a link showcasing proof that its false. Or find another way to vent your furious frustration. Lying, then attacking is something an animal would do. People do become savages when they starve tho :ohhh:

tumblr_mceiw34Eq81rxjl6ko1_500.gif

I'm sure bytches dont dry the fukk up when you talk to'em about your heroic (duck):mjlol::mjlol:tales from the console wars

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ever since Smooth not around to mentor Meach in PM's, the quality of his post has plummeted

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
tumblr_mceiw34Eq81rxjl6ko1_500.gif

I'm sure bytches dont dry the fukk up when you talk to'em about your heroic (duck):mjlol::mjlol:tales from the console wars
Bruh, when you slangin cockmeat sandwiches correctluh. bytches don't give a fukk what you talking about
They will listen and LOVE anything you talkin about. I could be like "Yo, I'm about to chop down a tree" and that bytch will be in love with lumberjacks for the rest of her days

dikk game has evolved into something that thorough, what can I say :manny:
Its like the opposite of these infamous pic's if you know what I mean :wink:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm self aware that I lean strongly towards PS4/Sony but I try to be moderate and not act like a shythead because of my preference and I don't root for other consoles to fail.

shyt, I think about copping a XB1 someday.

But dudes like Meach,hiphoplives4eva,and Court....Sometimes man I hope XB1 gets dreamcasted man and MS exits the console business.

I hope XB1 never gets out the rut its in and PS4 breaks its back...Because of you nikkas man.

:manny:

So you hope xbox fails so i can feel bad? Wow, you reveal how pathetic you are more and more each day.

News flash, i don't give a fukk about you nikka. How about you get over your disdain for some that doesn't even know who you are and just enjoy the games. A poster on an online forum shouldn't be making you this upset. :umad:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What contradiction?? I might not have said this but I meant to say both screens look like youtube grabs and therefore they aren't reliable sources for use of comparisons. I then said the after photo looks different because of the time of day change which is obvious. I also heard that the game has a day 1 patch so I don't even know if it will be up tomorrow because SP said it's worth it. :yeshrug: It may be some graphical updates?? Idk but right now it's too early to say it's worse.

You're a disingenious lying piece of shyt. Take your bullshyt elsewhere friend.

:camby:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Bruh, when you slangin cockmeat sandwiches correctluh. bytches don't give a fukk what you talking about
They will listen and LOVE anything you talkin about. I could be like "Yo, I'm about to chop down a tree" and that bytch will be in love with lumberjacks for the rest of her days

dikk game has evolved into something that thorough, what can I say :manny:
Its like the opposite of these infamous pic's if you know what I mean :wink:
nikka you cornier than orville redencbacher :mjlol:

Oh the opposite of the infamous pics......so you mean the pics are disengenuine but you're telling the truth?

Or maybe

you're saying the pics are genuine...and you're lying about all that other shyt:smugbiden:.