Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: i dont understand what's going on in this forum man

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
LOL @ time of day and lighting difference being a graphics downgrade. You'd think you'd have something better else to do, like play Titanfall or something.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm saying the pics aren't direct feeds and there's just diff lighting.

keep bragging about that one multiplat that nikkaz w PC's is enjoying at a better level of quality than you.

Neither before or after are direct feed and "lighting" is a big part of graphics and obviously it's been downgraded. Textures and overall detail has been lowered as well. Look at the razor stubble on delsins face/neck. It's not there in the second shots.

Your just making a bunch of excuses instead of speaking honestly. And with every post y'all try to diss me or Xbox it just shows your furiousness. If this was a non issue you wouldn't feel the need to throw out insults.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Neither before or after are direct feed and "lighting" is a big part of graphics and obviously it's been downgraded. Textures and overall detail has been lowered as well. Look at the razor stubble on delsins face/neck. It's not there in the second shots.

Your just making a bunch of excuses instead of speaking honestly. And with every post y'all try to diss me or Xbox it just shows your furiousness. If this was a non issue you wouldn't feel the need to throw out insults.
Word because because taking compressed pics and pics from youtube shots is speaking honestly? :shaq2:

If you feel like ps4 can't offer shyt graphically then you must be living a constant lie with the smegbox one... cuz shyt is half the man ps4 is LOL

.:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Word because because taking compressed pics and pics from youtube shots is speaking honestly? :shaq2:
They are all compressed, so if quality is effected, they are all effected equally. Before and after.

If you feel like ps4 can't offer shyt graphically then you must be living a constant lie with the smegbox one... cuz shyt is half the man ps4 is LOL

.:umad:
Never said the ps4 couldn't "do shyt graphically".

Never even tried to make any claims about what it can/cannot do. Your only showing your fanboy skirt with these emotionally responses. Get your shyt together breh:scusthov:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4