Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
2020072e964165466ca0668ad0e9d434.jpg

32b932e93454954a4e8b84a99c58f71e.jpg

No that was downgraded too. And they lied about the resolution and framerate of the multiplayer.
The second picture looks better to me.

But that infamous screen shot looks significantly worse than the e3 build

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You was saying you was playing the game so much that you didn't have time to fukk around here, or thats how it came off
I was just pointing out you wasn't really established as a regular member of The Lion's Den at that time
I know it came off a lil more extra when I wrote it last post, but that wasn't thee intent :lolbron:

So you heard something, but you won't post it.
So then you are lying about it not being real. Ok, lets now continue the crying.. and GO!!!

You know shyts gotten REAL when even Rekka is like "Uh, as a stockholder I'll reserve judgement" :gladbron:
While other 3cepts cut there eyebrow, trying to wild out
Rekka has too much pride and respectfully bows out :win:

Why don't you come get in on me and meeches ban bet...the bet is that infamous will receive a better overall metacritic score than Titan fall...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know how far in the game it is but basically any screen should suffice and look clearer than the op pic.

All of the screens in the op are from youtube so being "clearer" won't help anything. They are from the beginning of the game so it shouldn't be hard for you to get the same scenes for a good comparison.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why don't you come get in on me and meeches ban bet...the bet is that infamous will receive a better overall metacritic score than Titan fall...
Hell no, there are way more sony created fansites out there that affect that overall rating.
Thats why your trying to go that angle.
I will happily bet you vs the TOP gaming websites averages.

Or if you omit all the bullshyt ones. Like sites with Playstation in the title of the site.
Peep metacritic since you wanna go that route. Peep the actual places that rate sony games.
SonyLovers.org will give any exclusive a 100. Have 10 fake sites do that, your average is now much higher

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell no, there are way more sony created fansites out there that affect that overall rating.
Thats why your trying to go that angle.
I will happily bet you vs the TOP gaming websites averages.

Or if you omit all the bullshyt ones. Like sites with Playstation in the title of the site.
Peep metacritic since you wanna go that route. Peep the actual places that rate sony games.
SonyLovers.org will give any exclusive a 100. Have 10 fake sites do that, your average is now much higher

I smell p*ssy

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
No you're just a terrible poster. You just can't admit the ps4 is an technologically inferior system and Sony is a lying piece of shyt organization, but since your a battered wife, you'll just act as if everything is OK.

You and your shyt system lost friend.
:mjlol: I guess the inferior system won then... :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let's keep it real.. This shyt looks worse than the E3 version.

& Let's continue to keep it real.. the downgrade isn't anything close to "massive" but of course Xbots will take what they can get :mjlol:
Oh is that right?

Funny, cuz you was the MAIN person acting like RYSE was downgraded once it was revealed that it was 900p
But the reality was the game was UPGRADED.
You and the crew of hunger all claimed major downgrade to those upgrades.

Now its clear your title has been downgraded and its no big deal :laff:

Here, let me refresh your memory :ufury:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ryse-confirmed-running-native-at-900p-on-xbox1.147920/

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!